Hacking what option are there for an old 3ds on ver 2.1

desertwarior

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
yeah that old hahah , i have a friend who somehow still has his 3ds on ver 2.1 now clearly he wasn't using it.
anyway he asked what options he has to hack his 3ds you know gateway , Cfw etc , plz kindly tell me what he can do (all the options) if you don't mind.
i'm still on the early 9.2 Gateway didn't try any of the new Cfw cubic ninja etc you name it , i haven't been reading in here so i'm not up tp date.
thanks in advance.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah that old hahah , i have a friend who somehow still has his 3ds on ver 2.1 now clearly he wasn't using it.
anyway he asked what options he has to hack his 3ds you know gateway , Cfw etc , plz kindly tell me what he can do (all the options) if you don't mind.
i'm still on the early 9.2 Gateway didn't try any of the new Cfw cubic ninja etc you name it , i haven't been reading in here so i'm not up tp date.
thanks in advance.
your best option is to use rxTools but you will need to find a game that can update the 3ds to 4.5 also he needs to have the browser available on his console.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Go here http://web.archive.org/web/20150327000806/3ds.essh.co/ and press ctrl+f and type 4.5 you will see a list of games you can use to update the 3ds with

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need 4.5, it can be 4.1-4.5. Search for 4. so you will find 4.1, 4.2, etc. as well as 4.5. The normal site is 3ds.essh.co but it's been broken for a while so you have to use the archive.org one.

As long as you stay on 4.1-4.5 you don't need the browser that badly since Gateway and some CFWs will work without it. Don't update past 4.5 unless you used one of the hacks to get a browser onto your machine, since the later hacks need the browser.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has literally ALL the options, there's literally no CFW or hack that he cannot use, he just needs to update to the required firmware.

He has ONLY one option, that is to upgrade to 4.x from a cart. Anything else will render his 3DS essentially unhackable*.

*Nothing currently released allows exploiting higher firmwares without a compatible browser, but there could potentially be in the future.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have the same problem with a friend 3ds it doesn´t have internet browser and i want to install the mset to install rxtools i have a ds flashcard and a cubic ninja copy and i want to update with my pokemon y copy that needs 6.2 how can i install the mset on a 6.2 3ds and can i install the internet browser with ninjhax (FBI)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM