Hacking What MicroSD & DSi Card?

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I know there's already a billion posts with this topic but one more won't hurt.
My lady friend bought a DSi and she asked me to order her a Flash Card. Now... I'm not really updated with all the DSi card information so I thought I'd just ask the general opinion.
So, what do you guys think?

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my opinion:

MicroSD = 1) Sandisk 8GB Class2 or 2) Transcend 8GB Class6

Card = 1) M3 Real i (when it gets released) or 2) iTouch2 or 3) Acekard2i with AKAIO

Note: From personal experience and testing, my Sandisk Class 2 has a faster read speed than my Kingston and Transcend Class6

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
iwakura said:
I agree with zero383 for the cart choice.

For the microSD, I dont have any experience with Transcend, but I've found sandisk and kingston to work well
The EZ Vi is another cart worth saying, its better build quilty puts it above all the 1s out but, it firmware is slow from what I've heard and all there firmware seem to be beta,
thought there great potential with there alpha release using moonshell 2.0, it said to be a lot faster.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Flaregon said:
iwakura said:
I agree with zero383 for the cart choice.

For the microSD, I dont have any experience with Transcend, but I've found sandisk and kingston to work well
The EZ Vi is another cart worth saying, its better build quilty puts it above all the 1s out but, it firmware is slow from what I've heard and all there firmware seem to be beta,
thought there great potential with there alpha release using moonshell 2.0, it said to be a lot faster.

I really wanted to play rhythm heaven on the DSi, and the ezflash just couldnt ): which is why the acekard is topping my ezflash Vi right now...

That may just be specific to me though
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sterophonick @ Sterophonick: wooo colored text!