• Total voters

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oh geez. An online IQ test? That officially renders this entire poll null and void. Notice how the votes go directly to the opposite of the bell curve. That's highly improbable.

Also, my IQ, as tested by a professional psychologist is 135.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I see some people in here that I think are saying they have a high IQ, just to look 'cool'. Geeze. Just be honest, we won't laugh at you if your IQ isn't THAT high. Of course, we may laugh if it is REALLY low, but that's just a normal reaction.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
lol, who are the 2 users who put iq 40-54 ha! How slow is that any way?

I'm one. I put it just so that I could see what everyone else got, and I knew that would be a lonely option.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got 127 according to this...

When I did the mandatory try outs for the swedish army thingy, we did some different tests in strength, stamina, psychology and intelligence.

I got 4/9 in strength because I didn't get what I was supposed to do. Lifting a bar which gets heavier the harder you pull it, but it felt really weird and easy.. bah.

Stamina was better though: 7/9 whoop!
Intelligence: 9/9! Yay and because of this I got...
Psychology: 2/9.... they thought my school grades were too low for someone with 9/9 intelligence... (I'm lazy that's all
tongue.gif
)

soo, 127? I don't know, maybe it's right, maybe it aint...

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
monkat said:
DigitalDeviant said:

I'm one. I put it just so that I could see what everyone else got, and I knew that would be a lonely option.
You know, there is a "Show Results" option so you don't have to vote...

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ProtoKun7 said:
monkat said:
DigitalDeviant said:

You know, there is a "Show Results" option so you don't have to vote...
Which would prove the IQ lower than 55 ^_~

Just kidding.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a very high IQ, 160+ would be my answer in your poll if I'd voted, but please don't consider this as bragging, as there are major downfalls to being 'intelligent'.

I may be really good with numbers, but I have zero common sense. I'm also exceedingly awkward in social situations and often find myself sweating profusely when approached by someone I do not know. There's issues with paranoia, I get very depressed as I think people I've never met are laughing at me when I walk past them in the street. I have 'OCD', several of them in fact but the less said about that, the better! I'm obsessive to the point where I think OCD should be renamed CDO as the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be... All this and I don't use recreational drugs!!

Basically, I'm bonkers! And if I spent less time 'in my own head', I'd have more real-world friends and a much better life. Having said that, I have a wonderful (understanding) girlfriend and a new baby to enjoy so I suppose it's not so bad...

I don't remember who originally said it but, "There's a fine line between genius and insanity."

EDIT: Oh, and my IQ has been measured by 5 different psychologists and they all came up with the same number, give or take 4 points. That IQtest website put me considerably higher than they did.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
SixtySixHundred said:
I don't remember who originally said it but, "There's a fine line between genius and insanity."

You know, I recently read that it is indeed true. Its something to do with the way your brain blocks all the random subconscious thoughts from getting to your conscious mind. Genius's and the less sane have trouble filtering the random crap, which is why the make lateral links between information that makes no sense to the rest of the population. So there you go, genius or mentally ill you're stuck with the same problem if too many thoughts.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IQ.JPG
128... This is good for what?
unsure.gif

P.S. I have a E.Q. of 1,800,000

blank.gif
I just invented that. What does it mean? who cares, I have 1.8 Million of it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k