Gaming What is your down load limit where you are

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I now have a PSP V5.03 and a DSi XL with a SD-2 and the DS-2 team just released an update 1.10 all I need is them to release a GBA and SNES update soon I hope so I can get rid of the PSP, the games are just too big to down load if you are limited with internet download limit like me and all others in Australia but the DS games are perfect for down loading just the right size for Australian internet uses
What is your down load limit where you are I only have 24GB per month and I am always over
evil.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TheTwoR's said:
Lol I don't have a limit.. literally.

I don't see the lol here mate, especially not since you also live in Belgium.
You do know that only a year ago Belgacom and Telenet had really harsh download limits, do you?
A year ago it was 30GB in a month, but luckily their reign is finally getting less and less hard.
It's 250 GB a month now, enough to be able to download everything I want.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was only 10GB's on peak, 20GB off peak (2am - 8am) at 8192kb/s. Couldn't do much lol. Now we're on about 30gb's on, 180gb off at 1500kb/s. A bit slower, but at least I can use it...
It's still about $55 a month or something. I'd get ADSL2 but our area can't get it unless we go with telstra or something...

Australia's internet sucks. For a decent plan it's about $70, and even then it's rarely uncapped. Roll that fiber out already!!
grog.gif

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on Unlimited with Virgin Media at up to 20Mb/s (well they say they provide the fastest they can.) I get speeds between 250Kb/s to 8Mb/s according to speedtest.com

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Unlimited downloads, thankfully. I couldn't imagine living off an internet connection with a download limit.
unsure.gif

1171878035.png

That's the speed of my connection, too.
smileipb2.png

D

Deleted User

Wow, I didn't know that limits were that bad in Australia. In Germany there aren't any I'm aware of except for mobile internet. I've got guaranteed 16 Mbps and up to 25 Mbps -- most of the time I have about 22 Mbps though.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Unlimited 8Mb ADSL broadband on the nation's cheapest provider. I have the option to upgrade to 20Mb ADSL2+ broadband at any time, if I accept the 60GB limit that comes with that option. Well, it's the cheapest provider for a reason...

That said, even though I'm in the middle of London and down the road from the largest shopping center in the country (until the other one is built in east London that will be the biggest in Europe), my telephone exchange will only actually provide 14Mb. If only I had the money to sign up to Virgin's 100Mb broadband... then again, Virgin tells me I'm not in a cable area so I'm stuck with 18Mb broadband.

I wonder how long until 4G is rolled out in the UK and giving every phone (and tethered computer) 100-1000Mb connections (depending on mobility)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.