What is the meaning of life?

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My meaning of life it to ban Creamu from the site for making derrogatory gender and sexist comments, making statements about how someone looks, asking how someone reproduces with their pet, etc. What a fruitcake.
Jesus what crawled up your vagina and died from it's deadly toxic fumes?

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
some people have found their own answer and that's a good thing. An answer is like a feeling, everyone feels it differently. But there are also people who seek answers without reason, because reason can falsify results. A high intelligence is not necessarily the key to the answer but a good start

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing that crawled up the piss hole of that miniscule, needle sized, sorry ass excuse for a thing you call a dick and that resides in your stinky ass uncircumsized forskin cheese?
You must be a very likeable person in real life. Swarms of people must love your personality.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hubris? Like getting you for Mod, Admin, President?
In the most recent polling I have succeeded in getting average approval by users and an offical endorsement of a staff member. The only one that had a better result was @godreborn, and as far as I know, he/she/they doesn't want the position, although I agree he/she/they would be a wonderful mod as well.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be a very likeable person in real life. Swarms of people must love your personality.

I mean, you're the one that jumped in with some comments about a toxic vagina. Now you seem to want to cry about the response you received in return and act like you didn't chime in with your shit post to start with. Cograts. Number two complete fucking idiot to add to the ignore list. Have a nice day.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I mean, you're the one that jumped in with some comments about a toxic vagina. Now you seem to want to cry about the response you received in return and act like you didn't chime in with your shit post to start with. Cograts. Number two complete fucking idiot to add to the ignore list. Have a nice day.
Welcome to the club! : D

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because you also jumped in the thread with a toxic response first. Someone asked a question and you come in like, "LOL FUCK U U FUCKING ASS BITCH RETARD." So I called you out on how shitty you're being. Doesn't matter the words I used, because it's accurate, then you come out even more nasty. Get a life. Get a pet. It'll make you happier hopefully.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
That's because you also jumped in the thread with a toxic response first. Someone asked a question and you come in like, "LOL FUCK U U FUCKING ASS BITCH RETARD." So I called you out on how shitty you're being. Doesn't matter the words I used, because it's accurate, then you come out even more nasty. Get a life. Get a pet. It'll make you happier hopefully.
He/she/they already has a cat.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the most recent polling I have succeeded in getting average approval by users and an offical endorsement of a staff member. The only one that had a better result was @godreborn, and as far as I know, he/she/they doesn't want the position, although I agree he/she/they would be a wonderful mod as well.
You're right. I'm not interested in being mod. I need to quit soon anyway, even thought about asking staff to ban me, so I can move on. The only thing stopping me is being uncertain if I want to quit that way.

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You're right. I'm not interested in being mod. I need to quit soon anyway, even thought about asking staff to ban me, so I can move on. The only thing stopping me is being uncertain if I want to quit that way.
I don't know your situation, but the optimal way for me would be to quit out of will power, but if I knew I couldn'T keep that stable, then banning might be a solution, if you are certain about your decision. If you leave, I wish you all the best. It was nice

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know your situation, but the optimal way for me would be to quit out of will power, but if I knew I couldn'T keep that stable, then banning might be a solution, if you are certain about your decision. If you leave, I wish you all the best. It was nice
I need something to replace the scenes with, and it's difficult having been closely involved for about 12 years. I'd need my friends to come to discord too, where we could dm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.