CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gyakuten Saiban (not the Anthology Comics) and Monster Hunter Orage.

The first is a nice add-on to the Ace Attorney games, with their own cases. They're also easy to get into for people not familiar with the series. But fans will get the most out of it.

The second, you can totally see who the author is. As with the other series from Mashima Hiro, you can see a lot of similarities. But an enjoyable series nontheless. The art is really good and the battles are beautifully executed. Just as with the first, you don't need to be familair with the series to pick it up.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So many im not going to bother. I think im reading like 60 mangas that is currently being scanlated/on-going series. And i finish like 1-10 manga a month (I usual read short mangas that have 10-20 chapters, as those with 100+ has yet to end. Aswell as one-shots). I always constantly try to find new manga all the time. Completed or not.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it counts, the last one I finished was Crazy Furious God.

As for official manga...I don't remember. I've mostly been watching anime (mostly on Netflix) recently.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mmm... last I finished reading was Code Geass. (I'm still reding Naruto, One Piece and Fairy Tail.)
As for anime, I'm still watching those mentioned above. I finished Death Note, and I recently finished Soul eater.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More like "what comic that you were reading actually finished". Well, after 22 years, Battle Angel Alita has finally finished (or rather, the final chapter is coming out soon). So there's that, I guess...

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I've never finished a manga, except Dragon Ball even then I skipped some chapters, I always seem to read them and get bored.

The two on-going manga I read though are Naruto and the new Eureka Seven that recently got translated.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
1.jpg

Gods amongst men (literally)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum