What is the best sx os USA reseller?

Blotto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used ModChipsDirect about an hour ago with a Wal-Mart debit card just in case. Had my code emailed to me in 25min.

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used ModChipsDirect about an hour ago with a Wal-Mart debit card just in case. Had my code emailed to me in 25min.
Hmm... registered today, one comment. Are you sure you're not a modchipsdirect plant trying to get sales?

In fact, while you're here. Any updates on shipping for SX Pro customers? Wtf is taking so long? Ship my shit already!

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone really should put up a poll. It seems so many are looking for OS key and quick delivery. If we compile a poll might pull all these threads into one on where to buy.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not I have waited 9+ hours. Site makes it sound like 2 hour wait reading description. I'm sure they will get to it eventually but it's a headache there. No communication for so long.
Well I don't know who to go with then...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

dude if you order today, you likely WON'T get it today on account of payment usually taking 24hrs to process. Just order from axiogame and wait until tomorrow when they deliver to everyone who ordered. for $25, that is not a bad wait for a reasonably priced product.
From what I heard they haven't given keys to anyone. And everybody who ordered from them are really mad.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't know who to go with then...

From what I heard they haven't given keys to anyone. And everybody who ordered from them are really mad.
They havent given any. thats why i said tomorrow. anyone who bothered to contact them knows they stated the 20th due to dragon boat festival, a chinese holiday.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They havent given any. thats why i said tomorrow. anyone who bothered to contact them knows they stated the 20th due to dragon boat festival, a chinese holiday.
Okay. I'll wait a little bit. I was originally planning to order from them before I heard people saying they are bad. Also I feel it might get cracked soon.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Can confirm modchipdirect , bought the OS at 7am , got the code via email at 10am (Easter time USA) $35 is a bit expensive but it was the only site that had them stock.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I'll wait a little bit. I was originally planning to order from them before I heard people saying they are bad. Also I feel it might get cracked soon.
Also, It's already the 20th in china, just super fkn early in the morning. we might even see our codes as early as 5pm this evening, as itll be 8am june 20th in china

TurtlePowerrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't work for Modchipsdirect but I will tell you this. I ordered the PRO back on 5/20. They sent me an email a few days ago confirming I was in the first batch. I went to their site now and they have codes IN STOCK. $35 is a tad high, but doesn't cost more than eating a meal out with the wife so it's all good. I just now placed a new order for the SX OS and the time is 1:51 as I write this.

Will update once I get the code.

Reactions: Majortaylor

jtakun

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I got mine from 3ds flashcard. I ordered it this morning and sent them a follow up email They responded within the hour and got my code.

Edit: I know I'm a new user, but I'm usually just lurking around lol

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from 3ds flashcard. I ordered it this morning and sent them a follow up email They responded within the hour and got my code.

Edit: I know I'm a new user, but I'm usually just lurking around lol

i orderd from them also got no key also emailed them still no response been about 5 hours

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go with http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-os.html
Got my code less than 2 hours and they are USA and not china

Bought from 3ds flashcard last night at around 6PM EST. Ive gotten nothing from them.
Buy from http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-os.html. Got my code less than 2 hours and they are USA and not China store

Reactions: digipimp75

Switchgamer90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am in canada and bought the sx os yesterday from online-trends (uk based) and got the code within 8 hours. The site block U.S IPs so you will have to use a vpn

Blotto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... registered today, one comment. Are you sure you're not a modchipsdirect plant trying to get sales?

In fact, while you're here. Any updates on shipping for SX Pro customers? Wtf is taking so long? Ship my shit already!

Sorry for late reply. I'm at work currently. Was just trying to get a key by the time I got home. Here is a screenshot of my inbox that should be proof enough. Must also say I used them after I ran into too many payment problems with 3ds and gave up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180619-145506.jpg
    Screenshot_20180619-145506.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 234

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for late reply. I'm at work currently. Was just trying to get a key by the time I got home. Here is a screenshot of my inbox that should be proof enough. Must also say I used them after I ran into too many payment problems with 3ds and gave up.

Sweet, my name is Josh too.

Did we just become best friends?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4