What is the best sx os USA reseller?

pshen007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to share my experience buying sx os license code from modchipsdirect:
- I bought it Jun 30, they send the code same day (I was not aware that code was in a small note at the end of email so I wrote them on Jul 2)
- I've tried to activate my sx os on Jul 3, but license code was not working, after contacted with xecuter team, they told me that the license was used on Jun 26 so that was the reason they are not validating it.
- Today Jul 4, I've sent a email to modchipsdirect and I am waiting their response.

This is a really bad and annoying experience, will update when my email gets an answer.

By now I don't recommend to buy from modchipsdirect

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may not the best reseller, but it should be the fastest one, 3ds-flashcard.com, they open the selly.gg store to sell and give away sx os with Paypal payment, after contacting them to get a selly.gg link, we can buy and get os code e-mail in 5 minutes. However, if you order with the CC payment, it will take some hours to let the payment goes through and you should wait for the code e-mail from them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch