Gaming What is super ban?

stevenlee85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi I'm new in Nintendo system. I just bought Nintendo Switch and installed SX OS and it worked well.
Some question to ask expert and genius.
Super ban is banning the switch account or the device? If I log out the banned account from the console and log in a new account, will it work normally?
Or super ban is permanent ban both device and account. Even though buy new nintendo switch also will getting ban?
Thanks. Sorry asking this newbie question.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new in Nintendo system. I just bought Nintendo Switch and installed SX OS and it worked well.
Some question to ask expert and genius.
Super ban is banning the switch account or the device? If I log out the banned account from the console and log in a new account, will it work normally?
Or super ban is permanent ban both device and account. Even though buy new nintendo switch also will getting ban?
Thanks. Sorry asking this newbie question.
they generally dont pan accounts just consoles a super ban is also called a CDN ban which is when they remove pretty much any online permission even installing system updates

Reactions: stevenlee85

stevenlee85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I keep stay in airplane mode. If I don't attempt update the games or go in eShop, any other way to confirm my console is banned or not?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep stay in airplane mode. If I don't attempt update the games or go in eShop, any other way to confirm my console is banned or not?
Nope, you have to risk a ban to check if you're banned until someone can spoof a connection to check if you're banned (which seems really silly in practice).

Reactions: stevenlee85

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7XDFstVaHA