What is a must have homebrew app y'all love and couldnt live without v2

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive done this post previously and I got recommended some cool software so show some love to developers and recommend and share y'all's favorite homebrew applications 🙂

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Useless homebrew isn't something I could live without it's in the name of it but it's really funny and cool prank escpially the first time you do it not knowing it's just a joke

Bloopair is probably the coolest homebrew I think that's been made such a great idea and something that should have been on the Wii u from start it's super great cause I can buy a switch pro controller and use it on my Wii u one of the few non piracy related homebrews that actually saves you money lol

I've been having much fun playing RetroArch with my dad who had a NES as a kid it's great to have so many retro games on Wii u great for little kids too to be able to play games like pacman and galaca which they do at the arcade machines

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never really used any homebrew apart from the GX2 WUP installer 🤣

Tried other homebrew apps like retroarch etc but they always crashed my system so i never bothered trying anything else

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never really used any homebrew apart from the GX2 WUP installer 🤣

Tried other homebrew apps like retroarch etc but they always crashed my system so i never bothered trying anything else
Don't want to derail this thread entirely, but it might be worth making a new thread to figure out why this might be happening. It shouldn't be crashing frequently in other homebrew apps. I mean sometimes it can happen but it shouldn't be all the time.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retroarch, Wii64 and WiiSX RX (with overclock and gamepad support), and Nintendont. Love how many different retro games you can play all on the WiiU
You can literally play every Nintendo game except switch ofc which is insane I think it's the only console that is "backwards compatible" with everything before it, besides Wii

Reactions: Kopimist

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhhh that's strange

Don't want to derail this thread entirely, but it might be worth making a new thread to figure out why this might be happening. It shouldn't be crashing frequently in other homebrew apps. I mean sometimes it can happen but it shouldn't be all the time.

Its cool i gave up on my console a few years back. All boxed up and put away in storage. The switch took over sadly đź‘Ť

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf