Not open for further replies.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Never going to happen, and it annoys me that people get pissed off at this. Why do you think Macs are faster than anything else? Because they run on dedicated hardware, therefore have a lower driver count. Windows has generic drivers and alot of extra baggage that slows it down. If you like OS X, go buy a Mac, its worth it. Don't bitch because you don't have the money.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My windows machine is stable as a brick and everything works
biggrin.gif
I have experienced installs of windows that have been very unstable though...windows 98, ME particularly.

I'll bitch all I want that I don't have the money. I have bills to pay...unlike some of you still living with Mummy and Daddy (no offense I lived with them too for quite some time)

I'd like to remind everyone that your favorite operating system is an opinion and doesn't mean it's necessarily better.

Feeling emotions such as hate or loathing towards an operating system is seriously worrying.

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My windows machine is stable as a brick and everything works
biggrin.gif
I have experienced installs of windows that have been very unstable though...windows 98, ME particularly.

I'll bitch all I want that I don't have the money. I have bills to pay...unlike some of you still living with Mummy and Daddy (no offense I lived with them too for quite some time)

I'd like to remind everyone that your favorite operating system is an opinion and doesn't mean it's necessarily better.
thank you. I dont know where all these people are coming from getting all mad and stuff because not everyone agrees with them, and not only they, they are flipping out and like their faces are boiling.

in the OP, I said it would be a good idea if apple did something and didnt even mention mac being bad or good, and I never even mentioned microsoft and everyone is like "ZOMG!!!!!!!!! WINDOWS SUX AND MAC GOOD CAUSE IT NOT CRASH"

What I want to know to all of you who are defending apple... do you just assume that just because someone makes a thread on apple that they are insulting it? do you even READ the post at all?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
in the OP, I said it would be a good idea if apple did something and didnt even mention mac being bad or good, and I never even mentioned microsoft and everyone is like "ZOMG!!!!!!!!! WINDOWS SUX AND MAC GOOD CAUSE IT NOT CRASH"

What I want to know to all of you who are defending apple... do you just assume that just because someone makes a thread on apple that they are insulting it? do you even READ the post at all?
Umm.... it would be fairly easy to go back and check what you said if you hadn't edited your first few posts. I beg to differ on the above points, but since I can't quote you... ah well.

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Umm.... it would be fairly easy to go back and check what you said if you hadn't edited your first few posts. I beg to differ on the above points, but since I can't quote you... ah well.
besides my random rant about sony, all I said is that they should make it so mac can run on any pc. thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.