Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sony_msacmmds.jpg

Well... MS Pro was the first thing, then you have MS Pro Duo then you have M2. You can put an M2 into adapters for these things, that doesn't look very hard. It's the same as SD if you think about it. You have Micro SD -> Mini SD -> SD and there's adapters from the smaller to larger ones. I didn't have any SD for a while and avoided it but eventually got it because the devices I needed memory were way too small to fit a CF in. So at first I just wanted CF then I wanted micro SD. I don't even own 1 single regular sized SD card.

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hah! now you guys can all argue and be mad at each other for no reason. some people need to grow up and learn how to not get pissed off because somone doesn't like what they do.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
just wishful thinking about apple will make an OS that will support various hardware

as they are only 5% - 6.5% of pc market out there...
still young

on the other hand, windows is their bigger brother

supporting more hardwares and drivers.... and worms
coz windows takes a bigger challenge

apple new version of their os (Leopard) is getting there...
supporting some windows apps... as mentioned in their press

next verion after Leopard... will support more windows apps....
after that....
will be more windows alike
next version after that will finally be windows

sadly the pussy cat is sneaking up!

I

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
even though I dont like macs at all, I think apple should make a mac os that can install onto any computer instead of people always having to buy their stupid apple crap. thats one reason why I hate apple so much cause they do the same stupid things as sony, they come up with their own propriety(sp?) for how everything should work, do nothing you have will work with it.

(I just got a sony cell phone and does it take micro SD? no! it takes some stupid M2 thing that I have never even seen for sale ever. SONY this is to you, QUIT BEING STUPID AND PUT THE STANDARDS INTO YOUR THINGS)

I mostly made this thread cause i'm made about not being able to use my micro SD cards with my cell phone, and it reminded me of how apple does the same thing.

If apple made it so you could install their operating system on any computer as a real OS and not as emulating the OS, IO would consider having it along with windows.

Your topic title is misleading. You talk about apple but now you bring sony into this. Also are you that dumb? Apple will never and i repeat never bring OS X in to the PC hardware. And the guy who said OS X is like redhat, you obviously have NO experience with a mac. And no I don't mean 1-2 hours I Mean months of staying with a mac. And the TC There are no '' frowny mac faces '' on OS X. And I bet you were using OS X on a PowerPC. I have had my Macbook for months and never, ever, ever had anything like that happen.

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
SONY this is to you, QUIT BEING STUPID AND PUT THE STANDARDS INTO YOUR THINGS)
Yes, because no one else does that. *coughNGCcough*
Also, what's stupid about promoting their own product? If you don't want to be forced to use M2, don't fucking buy a Sony phone. Or anything Sony for that matter, maybe you'll stop whining then.

Apple's doing the same thing "If you want to use OSX, you'll have to do it in our hardware". It's a business strategy that works.

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hah! now you guys can all argue and be mad at each other for no reason. some people need to grow up and learn how to not get pissed off because somone doesn't like what they do.

KizunaIatari

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mac's aren't bad, I just happen to have a windows based laptop. Like amptor said before, mac might run a little more effeciently than windows because of its specific, almost set in stone hardware specs. But you can overclock, watercool and upgrade your computer in alot of ways so that it will out perform any mac, any day. A friend of mine told me mac was virus free. I laughed at her. Its impossible to write a program and not have some way to corrupt it. Mac just doesn't get as many viruses because everyone's busy programing viruses that root their way into windows registries. Mac is closed off to most hardware and software, giving it that extra wall of protection windows lacks. Windows is so open, it gets tons of viruses and can run on almost any hardware configuration. I think I'd pick the latter with exclusive virus protection FTW. Its not that macs suck. They sure as hell dont. Their multitasking abilities are second to none. But somethings they do are funny. Like saying how they can emulate windows on a mac. My friend's first reaction was HA! WINDOWS CAN'T RUN MAC CAN THEY?! Mac is not designed to run on random hardware. I laughed at her again. They're just proving windows point that windows can run on anything. And the mac commercials are funny, but terribly untrue. I used almost everything I got from vista out of the box. For my uncle's mac, there were tons of useless programs. Vista is nothing like mac plays it to be. I like vista, its slow but stable. And that's what wins the race
biggrin.gif

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
tickets to flame fest -07!! YES!!!

well, I never preferred Macs... especially their users are so cocky... they believe the commercials!
wtf.gif
those are always such crap!! how does the fat PC guy always get errors?!?!?! he gets viruses random? he's download pr0n while filming a commercial?! and the only errors I get is gay Gtalk and mouse battery critical crap!

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
go to bed kiddies santakuroosu and ZeWarriorReturns. we were having a real conversation here and dont need people coming insulting directly and making pointless posts. please, just go play in the sandbox
Haha. Here we go.
When someone calls you out with valid points you dismiss them without a thinking for a bit.
Well, this is an indicative that this topic was never open for discussion, you just wanted a place where you could whine and have people who share your opinion give you the approval you need.
Suck up ant take it like a man, you won't get OSX on a PC anytime soon, no matter how much you cry.

Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
go to bed kiddies santakuroosu and ZeWarriorReturns. we were having a real conversation here and dont need people coming insulting directly and making pointless posts. please, just go play in the sandbox

Haha. Here we go.
When someone calls you out with valid points you dismiss them without a thinking for a bit.
Well, this is an indicative that this topic was never open for discussion, you just wanted a place where you could whine and have people who share your opinion give you the approval you need.
Suck up ant take it like a man, you won't get OSX on a PC anytime soon, no matter how much you cry.
I just dont want to start an argument where people start insulting each other and I could really care less what apple did. I was just thinking it would be a good thing for them to do so more people could use it (even though I probably wouldn't). I could honestly care less if they went bankrupt.

and im not a man =P

oh, and your avatar is a lie

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i think this is how good OS's are
1.Ubuntu - wtf's a virus???
2. Any other Linux Distro
3. OS X - meh Apple and their shit, they're just tryin to rip people off(look at the iPod, then google Meizu)
4. Windows - its just a sorry excuse for an OS, Unstable, Virus's, Malware, this, that you name it. Windows sucks at EVERYTHING!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
As a public service, here is a small template so you don't have type so much.
Please feel free to add your own helpful macros to this template, for the benefit of others.
Thank you,
The Management

sucks!

rules!

excels at all endeavors!

is of absolutely no use to anybody, ever, infinity!

I am not a (check one) [ ] fanboy [ ] fangirl !

--------- Use the space below to rant further. Spelling and sound logic will not count towards your final score.
----------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
As a public service, here is a small template so you don't have type so much.
Please feel free to add your own helpful macros to this template, for the benefit of others.
Thank you,
The Management

sucks!

rules!

excels at all endeavors!

is of absolutely no use to anybody, ever, infinity!

I am not a (check one) [ ] fanboy [ ] fangirl !

--------- Use the space below to rant further. Spelling and sound logic will not count towards your final score.
----------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To follow what you said

Microsoft sucks!
Apple rules!
Apple excels at all endeavors
Microsoft is of absolutely no use to anybody, ever, infinity!
I am not an Apple Fanboy!

KizunaIatari

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But windows only gets viruses 1. because its so great and can run on anything and 2.most people don't feel like programming viruses for macs. I have a friend who makes windows viruses *name withheld* and he's made one or two mac viruses that have the same devastating effect on a system. Ubuntu can get viruses too. THERES NO SUCH THING AS A COMPUTER OR OS THAT DOESN'T GET VIRUSES. There might be a few that are more resilient than others, but total immunity is an impossiblity.And have you thought about why windows is unstable? I don't know...maybe windows has tons upon tons of hardware types and configurations that it has to keep running at optimal levels. This shouldn't be a flame fest for either mac or windows. This is pathetic. All we have here are closed-minded people running around spitting their biased beliefs and whatever comes to mind. Macs run a specific hardware set, and so are never kept guessing by whatever hardware it has. Your windows computers however runs with a completely different hardware set up for every company that ships it. Get used to it. There can't be an OS that just f***s up for no reason. Unless there is faulty programming, which windows doesn't have, there is no reason. CAUSE AND EFFECT. There's a reason for almost everything. My friend modded his mac and the OS fell apart. *shrugs* Look at it from more than one side please. I'm running windows, but would glady have a mac. They both have their ups and downs. And to windows owners who think windows is the shite too, it isn't. In the next 50 years when we can have a single OS that everyone uses, then that indeed will be the shite. I hope no more narrow minded people reply on this topic, its really getting annoying. If you want to flame windows or mac, start a topic or poll about how much you hate them, and gather a bunch of followers to help you bash it. I hope more people with a neutral view reply, its interesting to hear at least what they have to say.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
But windows only gets viruses 1. because its so great and can run on anything and 2.most people don't feel like programming viruses for macs. I have a friend who makes windows viruses *name withheld* and he's made one or two mac viruses that have the same devastating effect on a system. Ubuntu can get viruses too. THERES NO SUCH THING AS A COMPUTER OR OS THAT DOESN'T GET VIRUSES. There might be a few that are more resilient than others, but total immunity is an impossiblity.And have you thought about why windows is unstable? I don't know...maybe windows has tons upon tons of hardware types and configurations that it has to keep running at optimal levels. This shouldn't be a flame fest for either mac or windows. This is pathetic. All we have here are closed-minded people running around spitting their biased beliefs and whatever comes to mind. Macs run a specific hardware set, and so are never kept guessing by whatever hardware it has. Your windows computers however runs with a completely different hardware set up for every company that ships it. Get used to it. There can't be an OS that just f***s up for no reason. Unless there is faulty programming, which windows doesn't have, there is no reason. CAUSE AND EFFECT. There's a reason for almost everything. My friend modded his mac and the OS fell apart. *shrugs* Look at it from more than one side please. I'm running windows, but would glady have a mac. They both have their ups and downs. And to windows owners who think windows is the shite too, it isn't. In the next 50 years when we can have a single OS that everyone uses, then that indeed will be the shite. I hope no more narrow minded people reply on this topic, its really getting annoying. If you want to flame windows or mac, start a topic or poll about how much you hate them, and gather a bunch of followers to help you bash it. I hope more people with a neutral view reply, its interesting to hear at least what they have to say.

But Linux and OS X are a lot safer. It's ridiculous to have to pay for a Firewall/Antivirus/Whatever blocker. In Linux you can get everything for free. There are very few Linux programs you have to pay. And OS X, it's just cool. If Windows is so cool how come if you change one piece of hardware you'll most likely cause your PC to get a BSOD. Yes you're right there is no such computer that can have viruses. Also Windows is unstable because the OS wasn't optimized to fit the hardware. If it was it would work right away. And apparently it's great because it runs on everything but it also causes it to become unstable. You gain something you lost something. Pathetic is you can't accept the fact there's an OS better than yours. And WTF do you mean he modded a Mac. You can't '' Mod '' a Computer. It's not a console. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Haha. Here we go.

Uh...I've done it. Mac OSX on PC on my AMD. It is possible you know. Apple could open up their OS but choose not too because most of the profit they make comes from the strict hardware guideline that they would like to keep in place and enforce.

It said again and again, WTF would you make viruses for a class of computers that make up less than 10% of the overall computer market share? You'd make the one that targets the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol