Fibrizo

Not Valwin
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what happen to E3 how could it been so bad ?

We got sports crap from Microsoft and Halo 4 was ruin with a ancient evil lame shit

On Sony we got no games for vita and last of us which we already seem and wonder book crap.

And Nintendo the one that needed to show the most give us pikmin 3 and zombiU which are great but after that they give us games that we already play and Nintendo land crap were the hell were the first party games at?

Right now why should anyone get a Wiiu for what game ? pikmin ? zombiu ? sorry but NO there no games

What did you think of this year E3 possibly the worst’s one in history?

i was expecting reactions like this today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boyynv4FgaQ

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's a game expo.

They have bad games to show, and therefore, you get a bad show. Not to mention that it's essentially a large advertisement. That's what expos are.

"..worst's [sic] one in history.." I wouldn't call it, but, you can always wait till next year.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Erm...
The crap games Nintendo showed were mostly games that show the capabilities of the 3DS, kinda like the AR games for the 3DS and the Wii Sports that came with the Wii (also, I do believe that the first games they showed would be free, kinda like tech demos? Like the Donkey Kong weird rolling thing, I could be wrong tho), they also showed some other games like Batman, oh, and there's ZombieU (which seems awesome), then there's the 3DS games showcase tomorrow, as for Sony, I don't really know, but I think they announced some good games... Oh, and Microsoft, they have South Park.

D

Deleted_171835

This E3 was shit but it certainly wasn't the worst one in history.

Nintendo let me down with their conference. I mean, how the hell do you botch the E3 with the launch of a new console? It started off strong (with Pikmin 3) and ended like shit (with Nintendo Land)

Microsoft's was shit as usual. Nothing surprising.

Sony's was also crap. The Vita is selling horribly and they've done absolutely nothing to help with that. It's just like the PSP (expect there is no Monster Hunter anymore to save it). And why the fuck does some shitty Wonderbook game get more attention than the Vita?

Ubisoft's was surprisingly good with Rayman Legends and Watch Dogs.

Overall, out of the big three: Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft. Although to be fair, they were all crap.

I'll be fair and give Nintendo one more chance with the upcoming 3DS conference. They better not screw that up.

pubert09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm liking how the WiiU looks so far, but I'm not completely convinced yet.
I really liked Sony's conference, the news and games seemed really relevant to what I liked. I'm super psyched for Beyond: Two Souls.
Microsoft was soooooo boring for me. And the Usher thing was stupid.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TBH what I enjoyed most was the Iwata-Pre-e3-Presentation... Don`t know but it kinda revealed more then the whole media briefings did! The social features of WiiU in particular were very impressive in that presentation.

Other then that first parties did quite badly but I think third parties did well overall, especially Ubisoft (nobody should expect them to not have some cashcows themself!)!

What I`m wondering is why Sony is so passive on the PSV. If I were them I would have one of those cross-plattform games as a Vita-exclusive but who knows why they act like this.

But over all e3 definitely went downhill conference-wise. Let`s see what the showfloor hands-on-impressions bring us, since those definitely are fun as well!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i had no interest in microsofts conference but all i briefly saw was their new kinect internet browser, meh, sony just showed more generic FPS, the last of us and quantic dream's new game looks great, looking forward to that, nintendo's conference was ok, poor games like just dance 1 million, wii fit and other shovelware like that was boring, lego game was uninteresting, but pikmin 3, batman arkham city+ and scribblenauts got me interested, prob sell my ps3 copy of batman arkham city and buy the wii u version instead.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
E3 is nothing but an arbitrary date that's unrelated to any holiday season or any other attractive launch period, so publishers and companies don't have any finished products, only hastily cobbled-together demos, non-functional prototypes and vague promises.

Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This E3 was, with the exception of a few interesting announcements and demos, pretty bland and forgettable. With Sony and Microsoft (presumably) getting their next gen consoles together, they might be saving their big guns for E3 2013.

Still sucks for those of us living in the present, though.

D

Deleted_171835

If I had to name a couple issues with Nintendo's conference,
  • They only showed Wii U launch-window games. If they showed some of the other games being worked on by Nintendo (especially Retro's game) and third-parties, then we would have been much more excited. Even a small preview of F-Zero Wii U or Metroid Prime 4 at the end would have saved the conference. The conference did not give much hope for the Wii U's library after launch.

• Not a single-game there was above PS3/360 level in graphics. If the Wii U truly is a next-gen console (and it is confirmed to be more powerful than the PS3/360), why haven't we seen a single game that shows that? It doesn't generate much hope for the future of the console.

• Too much focus on Nintendo Land. Sure, Nintendo Land may very well turn out to be a fun game but considering Reggie said that they were trying to capture the "hardest of the core", I don't think having a 20 min. long presentation on a mini-game collection is a good idea. They could have at least showed a bit of Platinum's new game or the WarioWare-style game instead of just this.

There have been rumours that Nintendo removed a couple game reveals from the presentation at the last minute. I don't know how valid they are but it would explain the odd short 3DS segment. I hope we get some good announcements at the upcoming 3DS conference today to make up for this lackluster conference.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What did you think of this year E3 possibly the worst’s one in history?
absolutely nearly all casual and sw crap and no good games. i think i'm gonna quit gaming altogether soon i hate the path it's following. last gen was the worst yet and this one looks like it's gonna top it.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This E3 was shit but it certainly wasn't the worst one in history.

Nintendo let me down with their conference. I mean, how the hell do you botch the E3 with the launch of a new console? It started off strong (with Pikmin 3) and ended like shit (with Nintendo Land)

Microsoft's was shit as usual. Nothing surprising.

Sony's was also crap. The Vita is selling horribly and they've done absolutely nothing to help with that. It's just like the PSP (expect there is no Monster Hunter anymore to save it). And why the fuck does some shitty Wonderbook game get more attention than the Vita?

Ubisoft's was surprisingly good with Rayman Legends and Watch Dogs.

Overall, out of the big three: Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft. Although to be fair, they were all crap.

I'll be fair and give Nintendo one more chance with the upcoming 3DS conference. They better not screw that up.
They did, sadly.

This year's E3 was utter shit

However, Reggie did confirm that Retro is working on a Wii U title and they won't reveal it that soon.

Either way, i give up on E3. I'm now looking forward to the BW2 launch (hopefully its not region locked on 3/DSi) and Capcom Summer Jam for Ace Attorney and Monster Hunter.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh Kinect, why do you suck so much?!

ibnk8He7VXVJmk.gif

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat