What Gundam Exia Should I buy?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which one can I buy for my brother's birthday? He likes the Exia Kit 1/100 but has 3 choices. The Regular one, an LED lit one, or the Avalanche one. Which one looks the nicest? Based off of any experiences, I was leaning more toward the avalanche or the light up one. I dunno

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HA I know they can be. The problem with my situation is that the Regular Exia is nice and has the nice switchblade gun sword thing but has a part that comes off very frequently. The Avalanche model has a lot of cool parts and looks sexy but he has like no poseability and falls on his face frequently. The LED one has LEDs of course, but he lacks the switchblade sword. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
00 Raiser
biggrin.gif

I think the Avalanche Exia is good if you like the cool extra armor but its just pretty much another exia with a bigger price tag. Have you considered getting the 1/100 Trans Am Exia? It has pretty nice color. Or the HG Trans Am Exia with the GN Arms? It certainly looks awesome
biggrin.gif

If not, I thik the regualar one will be nice.... Exia looks best with the switch gun sword
biggrin.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, how bout this alternative. You guys buy every exia there is and ship it to me as a birthday present
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
shadowhunter93 said:
Nah, how bout this alternative. You guys buy every exia there is and ship it to me as a birthday present
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Can do. I buy, you pay me, with service charge
tongue.gif

Anyways you could wait for a MG (probably some time) for his birthday.... next year or the year after or the year after that.

If not get the trans am with pretty color layout or normal 1/100.... simple is best.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Can do. I buy, you pay me, with service charge

Hehe since mah bday is coming, how bout this? YOU buy, You pay, me gets for free. *wink wink* haha i gotta see the response for this. I'm shadow's bro btw.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude.. i'd say regular 1/100 exia.
The 1/60 scale looks good if your really interested in an exia though.

I'd personally prefer an 00 gundam with 0 raiser included.
smile.gif

butt... not trans am. It looks down on the show but the kits come with a really light pinkish tone.
rolleyes.gif

makes exia go from bad ass to looking like he'd take it in the fruity bazooty.
unsure.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exactly what i was thinking. I originally thought that exia looks like a peach. Kinda like Taozi model lol. Kinda makes me gag. Looks like uba fruitcake.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I hear, the Avalanche Exia is a very good kit for a 1/100 NG, however it weighs a lot if you put on all of its armor. There are also plenty of surface panel lines which makes everything quite easy for panel-lining, but I doubt your friend would panel line it. I can imagine it might be a bit hard to pose, however the picture I have included features a nice pose, in my opinion, so it's not completely impossible.

So, yeah, get the Avalance Exia. Don't bother with the LED one as I think you need a special battery for it that you can't get at your local Radio Shack or something.

Here's a much better picture of a panel-lined Avalance Exia:
avalanceexia.jpg

Or better yet, surprise him with a sexy GN Custom Flag. I'd personally prefer a Tieren (ground type) over an Exia, though.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off man nice screenie! I really like that. And since he is on a display stand doesn't the whole weight factor not matter as much? Not unless his whole body just like falls off then we have a problem

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
First off man nice screenie! I really like that. And since he is on a display stand doesn't the whole weight factor not matter as much? Not unless his whole body just like falls off then we have a problem
The standard kit does not come with a display stand. And yes, display stands make things a lot easier for posing.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you clearly don't watch the anime or anything. im a fanboy. the models are extremely fun to build and the result is marvelous. I dunno thats how i feel though. just buy a model on amazon and make it and you will see some of my picture

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: