What Gundam Exia Should I buy?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not much of a light up person... Since you know... They just make it feel cheap... and childish. Don't ask... Just from seeing a bunch of toys that little kids play with, their things light up, and it won't look as pro... Avalanche looks nice. I like it xDD.

And about LEDs, for games and stuff... Exception. Since it makes it look pro... But what I mean is like light up shoes.... light up toys... etc etc.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
What's so great about having a robot figurine thing anyways?
That's like asking why people collect stamps or coins. I only have two gunpla models (1/100 MG Strike Freedom and 1/100 MG Infinite Justice; I spent a lot of money for these) but I'm so very proud of them. I spent a lot of time on them, and I panel lined both so that they look even more sexy. Now, I dust them off on a regular basis and I change their poses every now and then.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crap... I don't own my own gundam yet. I am too lazy to buy one, and am not gonna get one online. but over the weekend, I am going to an asian mall where they have all these asian things... I saw a store selling all these gundams ^^ so I might drop buy and get me one.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH online is 20x better. The prices are like half of what you can get in the store. OK, take this one model: its like Destiny Gundam Extreme Blast Mode 1/100. When I saw it in a store, I gawked at its 120 buck price. Go on amazon.com: WHAT THE FUCK $5O HOLY SHIT! Anyway do what you want but online is way better IMO

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any recommended sites? I don't want to search... Am lazy. And nothing like Ebay and Amazon. Parents don't trust em' yet they trust random sites that sell flashcarts... KickGaming...DealExtreme... Some site that was selling M3Reals...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AMAZON?! I've bought from them 10x already no probs. Just use google and look for a good gundam dealer. gundamstoreandmore.com is decent.

Im sleepy i gtg now google is your friend...oh wait ur lazy i dunno i found amazon most comforting

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Haha. aiight. i will try to search... but am just gonna get lazy. so gonna be like SCREW THAT. and gonna give up, wait for you then yea...
Did some googling, and came up with this list:

QUOTEwww.gundamstoreandmore.com - cheap gunpla prices, (for an NA store) it takes 2 days for item to ship.

www.imageanime.com - this is as fast as gundamstoreandmore most of the time. They get the new stuff earlier than any other NA store. Price is a bit higher than other stores.

www.bigbadtoystore.com - generally expensive, but you might catch their gunpla sales (20-40% off). They pride in their 'mint condition' kits.

www.hobbywave.com - $10 flat-rate shipping plus very cheap prices. Shipping time is quite high.

www.hobbylinc.com - has alot of hobby tools and paints, but also a small inventory of Gunpla. Cheap prices

www.hobbyfan.com - Has Armored Core and SRW plastic kits. Resin recast kits can be found here
I'm not sure if they ship to Canada as well, so you're going to have to look around a bit.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well TBH all them stores except gundamstoreandmore look kinda shifty. i hear good outta them but i dunno. I can assure amazon and ebay are like 99.9% safe but if u h8 them itz ur choice. i dunno man. i REALLY SUGGEST AMAZON. their scam rate is really low. its ur call though

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
Well TBH all them stores except gundamstoreandmore look kinda shifty. i hear good outta them but i dunno. I can assure amazon and ebay are like 99.9% safe but if u h8 them itz ur choice. i dunno man. i REALLY SUGGEST AMAZON. their scam rate is really low. its ur call though
Have you checked amazon.ca? No Gundam models whatsoever.

Also, more googling led me to this site:
http://www.modeledom.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?token

Looks quite legit, however their prices are a bit iffy, but that's just how Canada is.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Have you bought it yet? Show some pics after you bought it
biggrin.gif
I love Avalanche, wanted to buy it but now saving up for Shin Musha Gundam instead
biggrin.gif

And found a MG Exia

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ishop2go.com/

Great site. Has loads of great master grades and perfect grades. Also sells macross, if you're into that.
rolleyes.gif

i'm currently saving up for a mg sinanju. It looks sooo good.
Just finished building wing custom Ver.Katoki. Looks soooo good.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its official. I'm going to buy an avalanche exia the day I get outta school for my birthday! YAHOOO! My bro wanted a different model so yippees! I'll try and post screenies sometime in late july!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD