What games didn't work with Download play?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by knocturnal, Jul 31, 2007.

1. knocturnal
    OP

knocturnal GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2004
    United States
    What games didn't work with download play before the update that came out today? The only two games I know of from personal use are Picross and Clubhouse Games (Getting clubhouse games to work with download play [​IMG] ). I wanted to get a list of the other games so in case I had them I could go ahead and re trim them without having to trim my entire collection of games again.

2. bobrules

bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 20, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto
    Mario kart, that's the only one i tried.

3. Fulcaire

Fulcaire GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2007
    United States
    California, USA
    The ones that I tried that didn't work before the update -
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Konami Arcade Classics
    Daigasso

I still need to try more games, but I tried those 3 after the update again without trimming them and d/l play worked.

4. betawind

betawind GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    I'll probably try Clubhouse with my roommate when I get home, and post my results.

5. CannonBallZ

CannonBallZ GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    United States
    picross actually worked, pre-update for the r4ds, try mario basketball, i think that one is a problem

6. luck11

luck11 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2005
    Canada
    Does one of the DSs have to be flashed in order for download play to work with this new update?

7. acidrain

acidrain Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2006
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    New Super Mario is also one of the games that now work.
    And, no, it's not necessary to have a flashed ds for the download play to work (tested sending mario kart to unflashed without problem)

8. luck11

luck11 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2005
    Canada
    thx acidrain. Another Q: I read in another thread that some games don't necessarily have to be trimmed using the new rom trimmer in order for download play to work. Know if this is the case? Did you trim/re-trim Super Mario or other games to get them to work for DL play?

Thx.

9. acidrain

acidrain Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2006
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    My roms were already trimmed with ndstokyotrim so I didn't have to re-trim them. Try yours, and if it doesn't work, re-trim them with ndstokyotrim, or the rom trimmer 2.0

10. betawind

betawind GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    Clubhouse games confirmed as working. I was able to play chess and old maid flawlessly, as well as an amusing chat session [​IMG]