Hacking what games can i play on my xbox?

Jeffinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there,
i bought a third hand modded xbox last week
the thing is that i don't know how it's been modded and neither the guy who sold it does.
all i know is that i can play backups of mortal kombat, Assasins creed 2 and portal 2.
i actually want to buy games but i dont know which games to buy..
if i'm buying Assassins creed brotherhood, revelations or modern warfare 3, do they include an update that will make my backups unplayable?
I'm a total noob concerning xbox hacks, all the slang about it sounds like chinese to me :(
I've folowed a few easy tutorials so iknow i've got a samsung drive and my dashboard version is 12625
I do not want to update the firmware, i've got absolutely no clue how to do it, and cant go to see someone to do it, i live in a remote country town in australia and if i want to do so, its a 5 h drive.
All i want to know is what games i can play (or can't if its easier to answer). Like up to a certain release date or somthing like that? i don't care much about new games, if i can't play them, thats fine.. i just want to know which ones will work without taking the actual hack off.
i don't care at all about online playing because i don't have internet at home, so i'm playing offline
I've asked this question to a few other forums but nobody wants to give me a answer, they all say that i have to update and wont answer my question.
sorry for my english, its not my mother tongue but thanks for your help

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try booting your 360 with the DVD drive open (press the eject button) and see if it loads a shitload of text with XELL in it or if it loads a animation.

Jeffinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try booting your 360 with the DVD drive open (press the eject button) and see if it loads a shitload of text with XELL in it or if it loads a animation.

hi dino,
i've tried. i dont know if i did well but i turned it on, opened the tray, holded it open when pushing the off button till the xbox was completely ff., then turned it back on with the tray fully opened and all i got is the normal usual xbox 360 animated logo and then the dashboard. what does that mean?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You probably have a flashed 360 running the original iXtreme LT. Any game released before and including Deus Ex: Human Revolution will run on your console. Most newer games will update your 360 and render your backups unplayable without further mods to your 360.

Reactions: 1 person

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
^ Exactly that.

The only way to play newer games is to update your console and flash LT 3.0 to it.
Or Reset Glitch Hack it and never care about burning discs or buying games ever again.

I'm willing to do both for "free" as well as Devin is willing to do it for "free"
Or you can try as ask someone from within Australia to do it for you.

Reactions: 1 person

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ Exactly that.

The only way to play newer games is to update your console and flash LT 3.0 to it.
Or Reset Glitch Hack it and never care about burning discs or buying games ever again.

I'm willing to do both for "free" as well as Devin is willing to do it for "free"
Don't wanna throw this off topic but free RGH service?

Jeffinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you guys!!
so it's basically every game released before august 2011.. Too easy thanks to u guys!!
have a lovely day!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
^ Exactly that.

Don't wanna throw this off topic but free RGH service?

Only expenses are the RGH chip and the shipping costs.
"Donating" is optional.

edit: You're welcome Jeff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1