Gaming What game to get?

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I am bored with my 3DS right now cause i just have Mario Kart 7 and no flashcard,so i thought to try to save some money and get a game but idk which one to get?

Any ideas?

I wan't one that's really long.
Btw i live in Europe.

Shobux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Portugal
Try Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. You can get the game at thehut.com for about 20€.
I'm at 60h and counting, as the game has so much content to unlock and max out.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
My personal favourite games:
Kid Icarus
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Ocarina of Time
Tales of the Abyss
Mario 3D Land
Sonic Generations (although a bit short)
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's treasure

You can't go wrong with any of those games so I suggest you buy Kid Icarus.

Edit: Forgot Theatrhythm Final Fantasy which was my most cheap game (bought it for 13 pounds) and I've clocked about 30 hours into the game.It's awesome.

Reactions: 1 person

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say to get Resident Evil Revelations, I have over 100 hours on it, got it on my birthday and still play it to this day more than any game I own on 3DS. Online Co-Op is great, good storyline, awesome graphics, replay value due to missions and street pass collectable missions via Raid Mode.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a 3Ds yet... but ive done research on games for it as I plan to buy one

And I plan to get Tales of the Abyss, it sounds like what your looking for, but if you never played The legend of Zelda - Oracina of Time then I would have to suggest that as its just one of those epic Zelda games. I on the ohter hand played it to death and was a walking players guide for the game so ive no plans of ever playing it again... lol.

Though I have to say Tales of the Abyss seems to have good replay value.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The only games that I know will last over twenty hours are Tales of the Abyss and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Both are good games.
Try Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. You can get the game at thehut.com for about 20€.
I'm at 60h and counting, as the game has so much content to unlock and max out.
My personal favourite games:
Kid Icarus
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Ocarina of Time
Tales of the Abyss
Mario 3D Land
Sonic Generations (although a bit short)
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's treasure

You can't go wrong with any of those games so I suggest you buy Kid Icarus.

Edit: Forgot Theatrhythm Final Fantasy which was my most cheap game (bought it for 13 pounds) and I've clocked about 30 hours into the game.It's awesome.

Tales of Abyss is expensive and i can play the PS2 version everytime.
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is not a game that i want to give 45 Euro ._.

Yeah i had in mind to buy Theatrhythm but i think i can't buy online with my PrePaid Visa card.

And i think ill have too much Maria after i get NSMB2 xD

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow Wars is cheap. I bought my copy for less than £10 Sterling.

It is also an excellent strategy game.

Not where i live.
Maybe it would be cheaper to import it from the UK. It's all the same region, so it should work.

Can i buy with a PrePaid Visa card?
The girl said its a card wich u can throw away after you use all the money from it.
Thats a Gift card right?
I don't know, it was just a suggestion. And yeah a Visa card is basically a giftcard that you can use in a lt of places.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, honestly, even if you have played Ocarina of Time, get the 3DS version as it feels new.

You might want to also check out Paper Mario when it gets released, and Theaterhythm is okay, I bought it but I got bored with it. Got to the credits and haven't really touched it since.

Also, get Super Mario 3D Land before you get NSMB2. It's just an overall better game.

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Kid Icarus: Uprising is my favorite 3DS game, hands down (and will definitely provide you with well over 20 hours of gameplay, despite there only being a 12-15 hour campaign, since there's so many extras and unlockables and great online play). Also, OoT 3D is glorious (especially if you've played the original, so you can be wowed by the new visuals). Super Mario 3D Land is a pretty solid Mario platformer, and is a real breath of fresh air compared to NSMB2.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Kid Icarus: Uprising is my favorite 3DS game, hands down (and will definitely provide you with well over 20 hours of gameplay, despite there only being a 12-15 hour campaign, since there's so many extras and unlockables and great online play). Also, OoT 3D is glorious (especially if you've played the original, so you can be wowed by the new visuals). Super Mario 3D Land is a pretty solid Mario platformer, and is a real breath of fresh air compared to NSMB2.

I wish I had Kid Icarus :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: