PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
This is really bugging me. Why'd you have to take such a crappy picture?
tongue.gif
Well, I personally don't think it's any game mentioned so far. The bottom screen seems to have 3 large buttons (probably a pause menu, hence why the person is holding it like that), and the top screen can be about anything. Really, those 3 "buttons" seem to be about the only thing to go buy.

Ales_planet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think its Mario 64 for the DS. It looks like the start of the game, when you have to catch the rabbit. I can't be sure since i don't have that game anymore tho, but that's my guess.

It cant be FF3 cause all the action is on the bottom screen, the top screen has the "map".
I don't think its FF4 either, since I've never seen those 3 button options while in the main map, ever. Not to mention the bottom screen shows the "map."
Also, neither game have a pause option. Unless its during battle, in which case that top screen would look diff.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Kart! No look I unblurred the image with photoship and added some of that fancy shit they do on CSI with digital images.

2pt6onk.jpg

No, but really, all I know is it's on an aeroplane and that guys shoes look faggy (I'm not even going to mention the nail polish. By extension I would say the game is something faggy such as 'Imagine: My shoes weren't gay'

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Mario Kart! No look I unblurred the image with photoship and added some of that fancy shit they do on CSI with digital images.
2pt6onk.jpg
No, but really, all I know is it's on an aeroplane and that guys shoes look faggy (I'm not even going to mention the nail polish. By extension I would say the game is something faggy such as 'Imagine: My shoes weren't gay'

Photoshopping Mario Kart, very sneaky sis.

And yeah, that guy looks like a total douche. Nothing says "I'm an emo who hates life" like playing some Mario game on your DS. Not to mention his douchebaggy clothes (what I'm assuming is sweatpants, a "torn" t-shirt, and his stupid aforementioned shoes).

I'm assuming "Imagine: I actually had friends"

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People on here have issues. You can't see any gender-defining features on the person in the pic, yet you assume it's some emo boy from the shoes and hands. Guess who else uses black nail polish... WOMEN do. Torn shirt? That's called fringe. Now look underneath the person's seat in the picture. That's what they call a "purse".

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
injected11 said:
People on here have issues. You can't see any gender-defining features on the person in the pic, yet you assume it's some emo boy from the shoes and hands. Guess who else uses black nail polish... WOMEN do. Torn shirt? That's called fringe. Now look underneath the person's seat in the picture. That's what they call a "purse".
That's some big hands for a woman. Transsexual perhaps?

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
@ injected 11
i see some guy going to my campus using a purse, using a purse doesn't make you a women, it makes you look stupid
@depravo
really huge women, which is probably not a women after all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34