Gaming what dsiware should i get?

Unoalpho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a 2000 points card later and im not sure which games to buy?
I know already that im getting Dragon Quest Wars
What ones do you guys recomend
unsure.gif
Thanks!

EDIT: I got both the free apps and Im looking for a game that is replayable And Hours of Fun!

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well i'm not from the US, so i don't know about all the dsi games you have over there, but i've got asphalt 4, a racing game, it's kinda cool, but once you're finished, your bored with it and you don't play it to much. And ofcourse you should download flipnote, it's free
yaynds.gif

hyparx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Placeholder said:
Paper Plane. Best DSiWare I own.
Isn't that from WarioWare? I could have sworn I've played it before.

Anyways ... that Shantae game is going to be coming out, but I'm not sure how good it's going to be.

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah...i got asphalt 4 too once you unlocked all the cars it will be pretty boring.. taking pictures for ur garage and billboards is cool though... i recommend dragon quest wars and thorium wars but it's too expensive but worth the price the graphics for this game is awesome! also wait for castle of magic which is 800 points to be released it's a platformer game like mario that uses the camera to take some pictures of an object(depends on what color of the object that you have taken)to be your weapon and u can take a picture of yourself to use as your character's face...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1