Gaming what do you think

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is first for me but dam the kid icarus voice is disgusting is like a bad anime voice over but yes the game does look fun

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked it EXCEPT the multiplayer. I'm not really for 3rd person shooters etc, but I really like the in the air segments and the game looks nice

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Going by the trailer I think that kid icarus is going to use the 3D best for the time it comes out. It looks very fun and seems like it would play like a cross between sin and punishment, and S4 league. Aside from that the visuals look delightful ^^ While the voice acting... I think it matches, Pit seems like kind of a dork and the voice matches up with that.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very interesting... if only mostly because Sakurai is creating the entire mythos from this game more or less from scratch. Besides the original game's "You're an angel, you hate medusa." that's all their was a for a story.

That said, while I'm interested to see the story he comes up with (lots of hints throughout the trailer) I'm also a bit worried... Sakurai has never really done anything where the story can play a serious role in game development. I mean, before this all he really had to his name are the Kirby series, which only has the most basic and kiddyish stories, and Smash Brothers, which mostly throws story out the window. Even Brawl's campaign mode wasn't really written so much as it was rolling a dice and seeing which characters would be fun to have minimal interactions with.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Kid Icarus looks awesome
smile.gif

But it also looks very difficult to control
frown.gif

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Valwin said:
this is first for me but dam the kid icarus voice is disgusting is like a bad anime voice over but yes the game does look fun

Yeah apart from the awful voice!
I can't wait for this game, played it at the preview event in March, looked great and the gameplay flowed well and was fun.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the best-looking 3DS games I've seen. I'm speaking completely to its visuals. It looks fun, though. Only problem is they still have yet to confirm whether the game will offer a left-handed play option. That shouldn't even be a consideration; it should be a given. So, right now, this game is pretty much a non-issue for me. Pretty to look at, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter