what do you think

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by 1234turtles, Jun 10, 2011.

1. 1234turtles
    OP

1234turtles GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 1, 2011
    United States
    i personally think it looks epic. especially the multiplayer.
    if its as good as the trailer its a must buy for me.

2. Valwin

Valwin The Neautral Gamer

Banned
    May 11, 2011
    United States
    Puertorico
    this is first for me but dam the kid icarus voice is disgusting is like a bad anime voice over but yes the game does look fun

3. JoyConG

JoyConG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 24, 2009
    United States
    I liked it EXCEPT the multiplayer. I'm not really for 3rd person shooters etc, but I really like the in the air segments and the game looks nice

4. Fluto

Fluto A potato in disguise

Apr 17, 2009
    The Moon
    No Kid Trailers in AUS/EUR

5. BrightNeko

BrightNeko Popcorn ball

Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    Texas
    Going by the trailer I think that kid icarus is going to use the 3D best for the time it comes out. It looks very fun and seems like it would play like a cross between sin and punishment, and S4 league. Aside from that the visuals look delightful ^^ While the voice acting... I think it matches, Pit seems like kind of a dork and the voice matches up with that.

6. koji2009

koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    It's very interesting... if only mostly because Sakurai is creating the entire mythos from this game more or less from scratch. Besides the original game's "You're an angel, you hate medusa." that's all their was a for a story.

That said, while I'm interested to see the story he comes up with (lots of hints throughout the trailer) I'm also a bit worried... Sakurai has never really done anything where the story can play a serious role in game development. I mean, before this all he really had to his name are the Kirby series, which only has the most basic and kiddyish stories, and Smash Brothers, which mostly throws story out the window. Even Brawl's campaign mode wasn't really written so much as it was rolling a dice and seeing which characters would be fun to have minimal interactions with.

7. chris888222

chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Oct 11, 2010
    Senegal
    Kid Icarus looks awesome [​IMG]

But it also looks very difficult to control [​IMG]

8. Shiro09

Shiro09 AAI2 Localisation Team

May 4, 2010
    I havent seen a Kid Icarus Trailer on the eShop but from watching them on e3, it looks sexy.

9. chris888222

chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Oct 11, 2010
    Senegal
    I wonder how large is this game... 4GB cart again?

10. boombox

boombox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 29, 2008
    the World Wide Web
    Yeah apart from the awful voice!
    I can't wait for this game, played it at the preview event in March, looked great and the gameplay flowed well and was fun.

11. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    One of the best-looking 3DS games I've seen. I'm speaking completely to its visuals. It looks fun, though. Only problem is they still have yet to confirm whether the game will offer a left-handed play option. That shouldn't even be a consideration; it should be a given. So, right now, this game is pretty much a non-issue for me. Pretty to look at, though.

12. heartgold

heartgold GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 11, 2009
    London
    I've played with this back last year and I'll say the controls are extremely awkward. The game looks great, I hate the controls though.