What do you think of the future

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Well right now the military and engineers are trying to make armour suits. Like ironman suits, but just to be in battle not high tech flying. Also right now they can make gundams. I mean actual gundam suits that can be used but the problem is that it will weigh too much or something like that and it costs a lot from what I heard on the news and such.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp forums going from crud to straight shit. :S

Hopefully us Americans will have a better future because of our new, upcoming President (Both are fine to me, I'm apolitical myself.. though I prefer Obama, but that's a different story)
smile.gif

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I see the future as... Australia becoming China V2.0.1

I mean, Asians like me are populating the whole place like rabbits... maybe we'll needa build a Great Wall to keep us out (Aussies who've watched the stupid Telstra ads will get this one...)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Gman 101 said:

I mean, Asians like me are populating the whole place like rabbits... maybe we'll needa build a Great Wall to keep us out (Aussies who've watched the stupid Telstra ads will get this one...)
Hopefully minus the poisoned melamine milk and the lead paint toys.

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Orc said:
Gman 101 said:

Hopefully minus the poisoned melamine milk and the lead paint toys.

Lol true that. Have you been affected... I remember reading something about Lipton recalling some of their teas and stuff because of this. Also heard something on HK news about some chocolates made by Cadbury being recalled in HK, Taiwan and Australia. What a great and safe future we have.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The world will truly end in millions of years when the sun expands and swallows in Earth. I don't believe in this 'Global Warming' crap, and if it is really out, there's nothing we can do. (But if it gets people to recycle, I guess that's a good thing.)

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The Umbrella corporation is going to grow and expand and eventually rule the world until the T-Virus wipes out most human population and sends survivors either underground or on the road... or in Alaska.

Really my attempts of humor should be banned by law.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more