wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
I want to use Hacking for the Homebrew, and for Apps that will come out to do cool things, i dont really want to steal the wiiware games, and other stuff i dont really see the point, why go thought the trouble and may be get you wii bricked, for stealing. i just dont understand.

How do you Feal About it all.

Kiok

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
wiidslover said:
REally why steal a 500 point game. people work hard to make the games they do, and if you want more games. you have to support it.

I guarantee your a pirate like everyone else. So stop trying to act your so innocent.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
I Bought Deffend and i am not Begging for some one else to do it for me. i like the game and i am glad i got it.

Since you have to wait for some one else to buy the game do you need some one to tell you if it is good or not to.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Both.. At first I used it for the VC games...but then, i realized i can just use emulators.... But now i'm using it for WiiWare games too.... And all the other cool things that may come out along the way... My wii has been modded with a cyclowiz for almost a year and i had have no guilt on accumulating the 70+ games that i have atm nor the WiiWare games that i've been getting or will get in the future... i knew the possible consequences before hand, from opening up my wii, to soldering a chip to installing updates from different regions and in THIS case..installing wads and all that.. But hey, it's a chance i'm willing to take, if it means bricking my wii or not... I do ALOT of reading before i do things to my Wii, and find out as much as i could before doing it...and it has worked pretty well so far...

hemanthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed some of the original VC releases, to see how the whole thing worked. I found about the injection process and immediately moved to that. I could care less about the games they've released already(I am glad I bought bomberman though), I want games they won't ever release. That may be considered stealing, but that doesn't bother me. If you're on these message boards, you are at least hovering over the line between legal and illegal. This isn't the place for people to get preached to about their decisions with what they do with those VC rips.

The fact that "stealing games" is a choice on 3 of the 5 options in this poll, it shows what kind of person you are.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i'll use hacking for custom firmware

then everything will be used for homebrew

and ripping nintendo.....i think

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted all but what many consider stealing games I do not consider stealing
I do support game makers of good games and think if its good go buy it if you have the extra cash if not right now later

as far as vc titles if you own anyform of the game I do not conisder it stealing at all
wiiware well once tested if you like you (should buy) more support the better but I knwo this will nto happen

either case the % stealing or hacking is small no see why it gets so much attitude on these boards

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yarr me matey!
I'll buy Final Fantasy CC and games that actually are worth something, but games like Defend your castle that are basically a flash game I don't find to be worth 5 dollars.
I'll also buy Gingerbread Man 10 times over, because its clearly the best game for wii.

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mooshywooshy said:
Yarr me matey!
I'll buy Final Fantasy CC and games that actually are worth something, but games like Defend your castle that are basically a flash game I don't find to be worth 5 dollars.
I'll also buy Gingerbread Man 10 times over, because its clearly the best game for wii.

jaw hits floor gingerbread man lol I didnt even bother to dl it fig it wasnt worth a test ....hmmm maybe I should

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
death69inc said:
Mooshywooshy said:
Yarr me matey!

jaw hits floor gingerbread man lol I didnt even bother to dl it fig it wasnt worth a test ....hmmm maybe I should

lol NOooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Naguz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The mot interesting thing for me right now would be a mediasenter that plays video and music from a network share, with a good interface and support for all files i throw at it. USB support would be nice to.

Brownstone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Naguz said:
The mot interesting thing for me right now would be a mediasenter that plays video and music from a network share, with a good interface and support for all files i throw at it. USB support would be nice to.

I agree, imagine a htpc channel for Wii that works like a media-streamer. Kinda like Twix M-6500A or Popcorn Hour A-100.
2-22-08-nmt.jpg

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just like to mod things... I don't do it "to save money," I do it because it is cool to take apart a console and mod it.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, excuse me, wiidslover, why do you keep asking these same stupid-ass questions? Any time you decide you don't like these temp forums or the people in them, you can just move your ass along to another site. Have a nice day.

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
In response to Kiok's philosophy that everyone is a pirate, I'd like to point out that some of us already paid full price for most of the games that are on VC, and are fully within our rights (ethically and legally) to run VC games without paying again.

The only thing which legally needs to be paid for if you own the cartridges is the emulator(s), and they are paid for as part of the price of the Wii. So VC WADS aren't a) piracy b) wrong c) illegal (except in the USA).

Everyone who didn't know that take note and learn something.

EDIT: Oh, using key.bin to sign does infringe a copyright, but using your own XS key does not. I'm still working on getting my XS key.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Um, excuse me, wiidslover, why do you keep asking these same stupid-ass questions? Any time you decide you don't like these temp forums or the people in them, you can just move your ass along to another site. Have a nice day.

I love the forums here they are the best i have ever used, i think the staff is great and the content is great, what i dont like are assholes like you, please dont ban me, but really why even go on this topic if you are going to just be a jerk. the reason we have things like this is to talk about this type of stuff, if you dont have a real reason to come on other then to be a jerk, just read and move on, dont waste you time on typing, i will ask whatever i wish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here