What do you not like/like about facebook/twitter.

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, no I don't work for either. Just doing something for school. Is there anything you wish they would add or remove? Features you wish they could implement? General comments? Constructive criticism about either social networks ? etc.

D

Deleted User

I wsh facebook would add themes that you could make something like the old myspace i guess i just dont like the old facebook layout

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't like how Facebook doesn't let you out without going through a painful process and if you don't have Facebook, you're classed as not normal and weird because you don't post how your dinner was or post 200 daily pictures of yourself.

Twitter is alright, just that you need to use 3rd party software to get the most of it.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twitter, actual categories for accounts, or at least individual tweets. Science, tech, entertainment, news, my blog sort of thing. Trying to get anything meaningful from that tag system is a horrendous task. The only people not using that particular tag at the time are generally those in the know that you're trying to find.

FB? A hard limit of 3 status updates per person per week. A real point to the site. Take the secondary school off of education options, it really doesn't mean shit and is useless information. More options than "Like", a lot of the time it's not appropriate, Disliking someones post can be a positive thing depending on context.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY