What do you not like/like about facebook/twitter.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Gus122000, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Gus122000
    OP

Member Gus122000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    Also, no I don't work for either. Just doing something for school. Is there anything you wish they would add or remove? Features you wish they could implement? General comments? Constructive criticism about either social networks ? etc.

2. Wllmrly

Newcomer Wllmrly Advanced Member

United States
    I wsh facebook would add themes that you could make something like the old myspace i guess i just dont like the old facebook layout

3. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    I don't like how Facebook doesn't let you out without going through a painful process and if you don't have Facebook, you're classed as not normal and weird because you don't post how your dinner was or post 200 daily pictures of yourself.

Twitter is alright, just that you need to use 3rd party software to get the most of it.

4. cwstjdenobs

Member cwstjdenobs Sodomy non sapiens

United Kingdom
    Twitter, actual categories for accounts, or at least individual tweets. Science, tech, entertainment, news, my blog sort of thing. Trying to get anything meaningful from that tag system is a horrendous task. The only people not using that particular tag at the time are generally those in the know that you're trying to find.

FB? A hard limit of 3 status updates per person per week. A real point to the site. Take the secondary school off of education options, it really doesn't mean shit and is useless information. More options than "Like", a lot of the time it's not appropriate, Disliking someones post can be a positive thing depending on context.