8mvaw7.jpg

Reactions: CoolMe

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Growing up in the 90s, and back then being a Street Fighter 2 child, I never got very interested in the 3D transition era that many games went through back in the day, and more specifically, fighting games.

Yesterday, I decided to finally try PSX 3D Fighting Games, so I downloaded a bunch.

Street Fighter EX fucking sucks!

But then I tried Rival Schools and fell in love with it. Now it's among my favorite Fighting games.
Then Dead or Alive, and I loved how goofy combos can be.
Tekken 3 is around the same principle of DoA, and too loved how button mashing leads to combos.
Mortal Kombat 4 (never been a fan of the series because it's stupid and cheap) didn't amused me.
I have yet to try Toshinden, which is among my favorite GameBoy games, and I'm kinda excited to try it out.
Also have yet to try Dynasty Warriors.

I rediscovered early 3D fighting games, and I'm glad I can play them whenever I want nowadays.

Reactions: CoolMe and Flame

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Realised I forgot to actually answer this thread. Ironically, given Flame's post, I've recently rediscovered Sinnoh! Platinum still feels like such an amazing experience every time I start a new game, I don't know why but Gen 4 of Pokemon just hits the perfect vibe for me.

Also rediscovered Funeral for a Friend's 2007 album Tales Don't Tell Themselves. Just wonderful from start to finish.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
idk. You had nothing witty or smart to say.
Do I ever? :mellow:

I haven't discovered anything new that my brain could comprehend enough to appreciate in years and I don't "rediscover" things, I am just reminded of how I failed to pursue every hobby I ever tried and this topic made me depressed and the onlh thing that makes me feel better is j o k e s

You ass :angry:

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I haven't discovered anything new that my brain could comprehend enough to appreciate in years and I don't "rediscover" things, I am just reminded of how I failed to pursue every hobby I ever tried and this topic made me depressed and the onlh thing that makes me feel better is j o k e s

Don't get too hard on yourself. Sure, you'd think that at first, but you might've done something throughout your life that you never thought was possible.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*only

Also:
tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realised I forgot to actually answer this thread. Ironically, given Flame's post, I've recently rediscovered Sinnoh! Platinum still feels like such an amazing experience every time I start a new game, I don't know why but Gen 4 of Pokemon just hits the perfect vibe for me.
Same here, people always shit on Sinnoh for some reason when i personally like the Mons/region much better than many of the later games, maybe they overdid it in a few spots with Rock climbing, but i still find it uniform and compact to traverse through..
Also rediscovered Funeral for a Friend's 2007 album Tales Don't Tell Themselves. Just wonderful from start to finish.
Thanks for the suggestion, will check them/album out! 👍
Very original yet again, Veho..

• Love
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same here, people always shit on Sinnoh for some reason when i personally like the Mons/region much better than many of the later games, maybe they overdid it in a few spots with Rock climbing, but i still find it uniform and compact to traverse through..
Yeah, very true. The HM overuse really is a shame. Overall, for me it feels like the most magical region, even if that's a lame word to use.

I really need to try Renegade Platinum one of these days :unsure:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, very true. The HM overuse really is a shame. Overall, for me it feels like the most magical region, even if that's a lame word to use.
Come to think of it, i might prefer it Hoenn too, the too much water thing in the bottom portion of the map is a bit much, although the upper part is def good.. I still love it sp the ORAS versions, and of course HGSS (Johto/Kanto) got to be my fav Pokémon game..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo