Emulation What devices can emulate GBA/GBC/GB/SNES/NES games?

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
the psp 2000 has a real nice dpad for emulation.

the Dpad was probably my biggest gripe with the psp but go fig, for me it can be kind of flakey at times when playing hack and slash side scrollers with double input commands or street fighters type games

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hdofu said:
slaphappygamer said:
the psp 2000 has a real nice dpad for emulation.

the Dpad was probably my biggest gripe with the psp but go fig, for me it can be kind of flakey at times when playing hack and slash side scrollers with double input commands or street fighters type games
The DPAD on the the 2000 is as good as anything else out there, the DPAD on the Phat however is possibly the worst DPAD ever created.

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet in my opinion is a big fat Xbox 1. They go for relatively cheap now, and despite what one guy said YOU DON'T NEED A MODCHIP.

You can use a soft mod by using a memory card and a original copy of 007 Agent Under Fire, Mechassualt, and Splinter Cell. You will need the ORIGINAL (not a greatest hits copy). You find a ton of information on it and how to do from the site Xbox-Scene.

There is an emulator for pretty much every system up to PlayStation 1. The compatibility on Xbox is damn near flawless, with the most problems coming from PlayStation and the N64 emulators.

As far as I remember, the SNES (Runs all except Doom, but that's just one emulator, the other for Xbox does run it) and GBA emulator run every game, but you probably will run into problems with the games every one else does, aka Pokemon GBA games.

You really can't go wrong with homebrew for Xbox 1. It's probably the BEST homebrew solution.

As far as portable devices, the PSP is really about the only choice. It can run PlayStation games if you convert them over. It does have problems with GBA though, as the last I remember no emulator has any RTC support or anything.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get -
NDS LiTE
M3 Real Perfect Bundle.

All your problems are then over. =D
You get touch screen, homebrew, you can emulate all the games you want. And you can even browse the internet.

All below the price of the Pandora.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
wildfire95 said:
Get -
NDS LiTE
M3 Real Perfect Bundle.

All your problems are then over. =D
You get touch screen, homebrew, you can emulate all the games you want. And you can even browse the internet.

All below the price of the Pandora.

i find the ds lite too poor to play gba games, the screen pixels are grainy and the screen is too small, i like the psp for gba games as the screen is bigger and the buttons are more confortable.

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Get a laptop or pc it can emulate most anything.

These are the emulators I have, all working great with a crapload of roms, well over 45Gb.

3DO\
Amiga\
Amtrad CPC\
Atari 2600\
Atari 8 bit\
Atari Jaguar\
Atari ST\
C64\
Game Boy Advance\
Game Cube\
Game Gear\
Intellivision\