wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I ordered a Battery From GooD old Dealwoot one week and a week latter I got a package from Game By game and the screen protectors even said it so I logged on to gamebygame.com and saw the explanation aka the name change. All in all i like the new name and have always loved the Online store plus they ship to me fast because they are located in my state.

ragnamuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's my first time entering a contest on GBAtemp~ Anyway, I agree that GameByGame has a more professional ring to it, but DealWoot sounds so much funnier!
moogle.gif

acg12xu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought from these guys before and when I had received defective product, they helped me out by providing a part from their own stock when the manufacturer wouldn't even help me. I always recommend these guys and I wish them the best of luck with their new name!

snaai8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I never really buy'd something from dealwoot but i think that the name change is really good for the gaming market
yaynds.gif

Good Luck !

cheekmac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought from DealWoot a couple of times in the past. Always had fast shipping and good service from them. The new name is pretty cool. I hope they continue to do well!

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
Finally a great site to relieve all the others. I've been trying to get a decent,trustable site for my Acekard2i. This site seems really legit. Hope you guys to great.
yaynds.gif

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nice! I just hope the name change won't affect the traffic...

I liked the older name better, but this name seems more focused
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then...