dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get a ds if you dont have the money for a 360.

Off topic: How the hell did you get tombstones as part of your user name?

Edit: Woops I read over that rather quickly. I thought you were giving us possible options. Well since the only consoles your missing is PS3 or Wii, and you want something cheap, the Wii is the only option you have. BUt if you have a flash card for your ds, may I suggest an EZ flash 3 in 1? It lets you play most gba games and will keep busy until you can save money for your wii, wii games, or if you really want to get a ps3.

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Get a ds if you dont have the money for a 360.

Off topic: How the hell did you get tombstones as part of your user name?

The "Tombstones" are standard ASCII characters. You just type them in ?. He also already said he had a DS.

Since you're limiting yourself to cheap consoles, you're kind of pigeonholing yourself to the Wii ($25), since the PS3 costs $400 still. I guess you could go with the PS2, because it's got a large collection of games and is relatively inexpensive. However, it would be a big downgrade from the 360.

So yeah, Wii then I guess.

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you need a cheap console? You already have an xbox 360... Buy some more games or something. I think thats worth more than just buying another console.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if the 360 isn't that fun, much of the same is on the PS3 or I'd list it as a choice, but given you have the DS and PSP you're left with the Wii which I'd recommend the most regardless as it's not like the 360 like PS3 is.

dylan2228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There shouldn't be any discussion about this because...

laugh.gif
WII OWNS
laugh.gif
hate2.gif

Satirical

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZELDA - TWILIGHT PRINCESS
MARIO KART WII
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
FIRE EMBLEM : RADIANT DAWN
THE GODFATHER : BLACKHAND EDITION
SUPER PAPER MARIO
METROID PRIME 3

Woops caps.

I can't be bothered to rewrite in lowercase.

Better put on your special caps-shield glasses, kiddies.

Caps-shield.jpg

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
You want cheap ?
You want fun ?
Forget the Wii, grab yourself a Dreamcast off eBay.

Hassle free playing of backups (no chips or hacks required)
Massive catalogue of "fun" games.
Best of all.... free games.

DC FTW

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you own a PS2, but I would still say it is one of the greatest systems of all time. Hundreds of great games throughout just about every genre imaginable. And yes, games are usually very cheap. For 100$ you could get a plethora of used games that would make you very happy.

Wii might be good for you too. But not exactly for Wii games, but for Gamecube games. If you haven't played gamecube before, you can pick up most of the killer apps for it somewhat cheap. Anyway, you said cheap, and fun, so these 2 systems come to mind.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If your dissapointed in a 360 (which I cant understand why) Then a PS3 is out of the question, as for the Wii, once you beat the >15 good games for it. Then it will just sit there Im sure. I'd go with a PS2 personally. or you could buy good 360 games.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^It's easy to be disappointed by the 360, don't be so short sighted. The 360 has an issue the original system had, it primarily caters to a narrow width of tastes in genre. If you're not heavily into FPS, sports, racing, and fighting games in general things are slim pickings in comparison. Also if you don't want to be an online player (majority of people still aren't which is fact) then you have no fun out of that either and it leaves you with not much to do if you're sharing funds between more than one system as is.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As suggested above, get a PS2, and like Sstew, you don't really have a wide range of GOOD and PROPER games for the Wii, well that's my opinion, but yeah you should get a PS2, a load of good games, starting with DBZ Budoki Tenkichi 3, and DBZ infinite world
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...