Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dreamcast isn't that hard to emulate nowadays actually. Even weaker laptops can handle DC emulation fine from what i've seen. They'll even run fine on single cores. I got an older version of nulldc to run on a Pentium 4 PC with integrated graphics (slightly slow, and i doubt newer revisions will work without pixel shader). There are a couple of other DC emu's as well. I'd say all the systems on the list are easy enough to emulate on pretty much any modern PC at decent speeds, compatibility, and good graphics.

I guess PS1 would be the best choice here for me if i had to make a choice. Love N64 too, but the PS1 has TONS of great games of every genre. That's what i'd choose for the sheer amount of games. N64 and DC are both great, but not as many games overall. Though i'd pick SNES in a blink if that was a choice! *adjusts nostalgia goggles*
tongue.gif

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
My Votes one of logic,
N64 has some decent emulators out there for pc,
Ps1 games can be played using a ps2, or downloaded (depending on the title) and played on the ps3

So i voted Dreamcast which is probably one of the most hidden gems. It has some pretty good titles if you look around for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.