Hacking What can you guys tell me about this card?

gannonroader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
LOl you the one who thinks we are talking bullshit if fact we are trying to save your ass for $50 comeon now.

hahahaha that's not what I said. I said because of the nature of the internet, you don't know what's real and what isn't because we're not face to face, and I have no idea who you were. I was saying that to prove a point, not to point fingers. Chill out.

Heres another review

Vid Review

I don't know if I have to say this again, but I am not looking for anything fancy. If it plays games, that's all i'm concerned about, and from the looks of this, it does.

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
This card is crap. Sorry. Get over it.

Everybody's first card is a card like that. So don't worry.

Best cards are Acekard 2.i with Akaio & Supercard DSTwo.

Both are much cheaper than that thing.

And much better, of course.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
QUOTE said:
LOl you the one who thinks we are talking bullshit if fact we are trying to save your ass for $50 comeon now.

hahahaha that's not what I said. I said because of the nature of the internet, you don't know what's real and what isn't because we're not face to face, and I have no idea who you were. I was saying that to prove a point, not to point fingers. Chill out.
You think not i can be 100% sure when i know whats real or whats not just shows you are to me trying to be a smartass.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rofl that is one of the if not the worst carts out there.....buy an acekard instead and get rid of that piece of shit....i feel sorry for you....my first cart was a TT ds clone and it made my life hell with all the freezing and shit until i got my genuine r4 and my life turned into heaven.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
QUOTE said:

Are you gonna get your money back?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have fun with your awesome fake cart

after what you said just don't come back complaining how you can't get anything to work on your clone

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
Well this was a very interesting conversation.

What do you guys have to say about the m3i zero dsi?
I would not buy that either because of the build quality get a acekard 2i or supercard dstwo.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
Ok, well my friend has that and for him it works flawlessly......

heres another question.

How many of you actually owned the r4i I was talking about?
None of us because we would be wise not buy and not that silly to pay $50 for it.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gannonroader said:

heres another question.

which idiot would by the r4i you were going on about and by the way the build quality of the m3i zero sucks....i know because i used to have one and acekard 2i and supercard ds 2 are much better carts than it

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You already have your opinion on this R4i, which you seem fairly sure is right. So why bother coming on a forum and asking other people for their opinion? You clearly aren't interested in what people have to say if their opinion differes from yours.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
gannonroader said:

heres another question.

Maybe that "friend" of yours wants to deny that he wasted his money, so he feels better about it.
Please, next time you buy something, save your arse from a lot of hassle and do some research first.

gannonroader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
samjef11 said:
gannonroader said:

heres another question.

None of us because we would be wise not buy and not that silly to pay $50 for it.

Do I really have to say again that the card was 16 dollars? The total for everything I ordered, shipped by fed ex, was 50 dollars, NOT the card.

Another thing, asking you guys for an opinion on something you've never even tried is like asking my opinion of driving of sports car. I don't have one, because I can't. I don't care if the thing is cheap, i don't care if another thing is better (I assumed there was much better from the time I ordered it). All I wanted to know, is if the thing works well, and I found out it did. If it's so bad, I'll get rid of it, I don't understand why everyone is so passionate about a flashcart for a nintendo ds? You know there's wars going on ,and people starving, and corrupt politicians, and genocide, and rampant starvation and homelessness, pick up a fuckin newspaper and care about something that matters. An opinion would be "Well i've never tried it, so I can't so for sure, but i've heard there might be a problem with lag". not "good luck with your awesome clone". Get a fuckin life.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
samjef11 said:
gannonroader said:

heres another question.

Do I really have to say again that the card was 16 dollars? The total for everything I ordered, shipped by fed ex, was 50 dollars, NOT the card.

Another thing, asking you guys for an opinion on something you've never even tried is like asking my opinion of driving of sports car. I don't have one, because I can't. I don't care if the thing is cheap, i don't care if another thing is better (I assumed there was much better from the time I ordered it). All I wanted to know, is if the thing works well, and I found out it did. If it's so bad, I'll get rid of it, I don't understand why everyone is so passionate about a flashcart for a nintendo ds? You know there's wars going on ,and people starving, and corrupt politicians, and genocide, and rampant starvation and homelessness, pick up a fuckin newspaper and care about something that matters. An opinion would be "Well i've never tried it, so I can't so for sure, but i've heard there might be a problem with lag". not "good luck with your awesome clone". Get a fuckin life.

LOl You Still don't Get it we done research get it and don't start flameing us because you wasted in total $16 plus shipping =$50 for the thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one