Hacking What can replace DSone?

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My nephew (don't like him anymore), once have downloaded an update for 3DS, but I manage to stop him before he had a chance to apply it. But now he finally have finished what he had started. Now I have 4.5 firmware so my DSone wont boot even with newest software (tried to update it with firmware writter).

I never had any other flashcard, so I do not know what to choose. I can buy Dstwo, but its kinda pricey, good altgouht.
R4i Gold can last long, and its really sheap, but I'm not sure about its funcionality. What can I loose, beside quicksaving, if I'll buy this one?
Or there is any more alternatives?

Moreover I dont have any other DS's around, so I need a card that can lauch on 4.5 out of the box, or have a firmware writter alongside it.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
go for the dstwo, it has never been blocked and you can update the dstwo with an up to date 3ds

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait how did your nephew update you 3ds to firmware 4.5, i thought that the newest 3ds firmware was 6.1 or something like that?

But yeah pay a little more and get a ds2 it's alot better the any other cards, it's the price of a retail game so its not to bad.

Also the R4i Gold team have new hardware revisions coming out basicly every month and they drop firmware updates for "older" revision so if you get one know it might last you about 2-3 3ds fimware updates before you need a new one

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Alrighty, I guess DStwo is the best choice after all. Thaky you all for support.
Wait how did your nephew update you 3ds to firmware 4.5, i thought that the newest 3ds firmware was 6.1 or something like that?

He did it a long time ago, I just declined every request from console to update itself with downloaded firmware for a few months. If he downloaded that a bit sooner (when 4.4 was around), then my DSone would still work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh