Hacking What are your opinions on the newest release of a Homepass tool, RhyzHomepass ?

oliv5599

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Rhyz ! I just tried your new RhyzHomepass v2.1 ! It seems to work as well as possible. Very nice ! For the moment, each time I got the SSID NZ@McD. Is it normal ? Maybe i have to do something to get others SSID (like NinntendoSpotPass5 or GameMania...) ? So, i think it is just an aleatory choice, and i will get others SSID than NZ@McD in a moment, but i wanted to ask to you, just in case... But at first, i wanted to thank you for your great job !!! Sorry for my bad English.

Rhyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello Rhyz ! I just tried your new RhyzHomepass v2.1 ! It seems to work as well as possible. Very nice ! For the moment, each time I got the SSID NZ@McD. Is it normal ? Maybe i have to do something to get others SSID (like NinntendoSpotPass5 or GameMania...) ? So, i think it is just an aleatory choice, and i will get others SSID than NZ@McD in a moment, but i wanted to ask to you, just in case... But at first, i wanted to thank you for your great job !!! Sorry for my bad English.

Hey! You will have to wait for NZ@McD to go through all the 180 MAC Addresses before it will swap to the others, that depends on how long this will take depends on how long you set before changing MAC Addresses. I'm sure by now you've moved on to the other SSIDs. Thanks for the kind words! :)

oliv5599

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Rhyz ! Thank you for the response. I just run RhyzHomepass during 1-2 hours each time (Maybe 4 times), with 8 minutes for change McAdress (not enough time to have all SSID)... So, It explains what it's always NZ@McD. Next time, i will try to let it run a long time, with 3 minutes delay... Anyway, i'm very happy with your program ! Thanks !!

oliv5599

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Rhyz. Unfortunaly, after15-20 cycles, my computer crash (windows error message), so i have to restart... I don't think that the program restart where it has stopped before ; so i cannot pass all the 160 NZ@McD Mac Adress and so i cannot reach the others SSID... Is it possible to skip totally NZ@McD SSID, or maybe with your scripts, to make another program without NZ@McD ??
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb