What are you into currently?

SammyPoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings everyone from the internet world, I've come back (though I've always kind of been here anonymously) I've decided to post to find out what games/media are you currently into? I've recently been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and it is AMAZING! especially for my first Fire Emblem game (I'm looking forward to FATES), I wasn't expecting to get THIS into it. I've also been working with video editing for work, but also on my free time, because I've discovered I really like making videos, almost as much as hacking.

So I want to know. . .
So what games are you currently playing and what games are you looking forward to?
*Also which YouTubers, or people on the internet who make videos to you enjoy watching?
My favorite is JohnTron, because he's so funny/random, yet also himself. And I've recently been creeping up on M Productions (he's a Brit also so it's weird) just because I find his narrative technique for speaking about video games interesting.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently into Darl Souls 2 again but once I get a PS4 yet again I will be looking forward to Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin. I'm hoping to run through the game, no deaths with my brother, since he is very,very good at the game.

My favorite YouTuber would have to be AVGN. My current favorite or much watched is DashieXP and his gaming channel( this guy is too funny). From his Mortal Kombat rap battle and sprite series to his funny reactions and responses he makes me laugh every video.

Reactions: SammyPoke

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently playing a lot of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The game often drives me insane but it's so satisfying when you get into it.

Second on AVGN as favorite youtuber. I've been watching cinemassacre for quite some time and their videos never fail to entertain.

SammyPoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reading these two comments has inspired my interest in the Angry Video Game Nerd, I watched him before but that was like 6 years ago before many people knew about him and he was still new to making videos.

Reactions: BlackWizzard17

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently into RTS games even though I tend to stick to RPGs, Whatever my computer can handle I'll try it out and get lost in it for weeks :)
On the subject of favorite youtubers, I don't really have one I am a freelance watcher I guess :P

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put 115 hours into Terraria in the last three weeks. Also just picked up a copy of Demon's Souls, having never played Dark Souls/Bloodborne.

I don't have a favorite YouTuber.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am currently fapping furiously over my PSP. I have been hacking it and enjoying games on it since last month and it's since quickly toppled everything off the 1st place spot in my favorite systems.

Reactions: SammyPoke and jDSX

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently fapping furiously over my PSP. I have been hacking it and enjoying games on it since last month and it's since quickly toppled everything off the 1st place spot in my favorite systems.

Nice, I have a nice collection of PSPs and games mind me asking what model and games your playing?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a music guy (hence my profile photo :lol:), so I love to watch Spectrum Pulse on YouTube; especially his weekly 'Billboard Breakdown' shows. Mark has a great deal of album reviews and finds time to cover the latest ones every other day or so.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
currently i had been playing some relaxing games like picross, got picross games from eshop, and also the ds version, i am addicted..
i had been trying to finish the pokedex on my pokemon diamond..
i am looking forward to get a ps2 and play all kinda of games i didn't plaied before.. and also finish some that i didn't had the oppurtunity to play them..
as for youtube, i am not a fan.. i watch a youtube every once in a while but its always a random link someone shared somewhere in the internet... (like the shoutbox)
just today i tried a ps1 game on emulator (found on a image board website, medi evil), but i rarely like to play on emulators.. so, i played it for 5 minutes but got bored, however i will look to play it on a ps2 later..

currently my mind is too busy to seriously play anything more than simple stuff...

SammyPoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've played Medievil for the PS 1 and I actually liked the atmosphere and game-play element behind it, the PSP version is terrible though. As for PS 2 there are a lot of good games for that system, my all time favorites include Dragon Quest VIII, Resident Evil 4, Dark Cloud 2, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Okami. none are really relaxing . . . except for maybe Okami (and maybe Kingdom Hearts) but that game is completely out-there compared to the rest.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Games: Anything Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, Donkey Kong, Ace Attorney, and lately I've been playing Splatoon which is pretty fun. Love classic JRPGs, Bravely Default was pretty good.
Looking forward to Super Mario Maker.

On YouTube, I watch Ashens and TomSka (asdfmovie guy), don't really watch anything else except the occasional video linked by other people. I also watch all of the videos on cinemassacre.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me? I'm into ropes, roleplay, feet and pee

Ohh we are talking about games
Well I like NBA, certain RPGs (advance wars, FE, Pokémon), 3d world platformers, 2d platformers, and really I like everything except grind heavy RPGs and certain fps games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast