Gaming What are you currently playing?

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
advance wars was amazing on the gba once it came to the DS i couldnt appreciate as much as i did before when it was newer and as for final fantasy IV i always preferred it on the snes than on the ds but i dont know that might just be me

imqchummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm switching between Henry Hatsworth, Prof Layton, Dragon Quest hand of the heavenly bride and Picross.
How is space bust a move? I love puzzle games!!!

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Playing Shin megami Devil survivor with a bit of fossil fighters here and there. Quite keen to play the world ends with you again though.

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh nice i love Devil survivor i like alot of shin megami tensei games i have the persona games,devil summoner and nocturne. Hmmm anyone play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days yet? or get through it? im almost done with it
biggrin.gif

KooLDiMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
currently play:
Call of Duty: WaW.. just try it out, at least its better than PSP version
GTA: CW
Dragon Quest V

and.. stuck at:
Advance Wars: DoR.. i refuse anything less than "S" rank before advancing
tongue.gif

Phoenix Wright AA: T&T.. forgot the story already, might want to replay current chapter
Professor Layton.. this game is really addicting, but makes me feels like retarded!
rofl2.gif

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for an online game to play and people to play it with so if anyones got time to play a game they recommend just let me know . I just want to try out new games that's all i already went through final fantasy,castlevania,fire emblem,advance wars games haha i dont mind playing advance wars but anyone got something really fun and with much replayibility im bearly making a pokemon team so i dun know how long itll be till i battle someone here
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: GBATemp Rule 63. Uhh... someone check. :ninja: