Gaming What are unofficial wheels worth ?

Pici

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering if the MKwii wheel is better than the other ones ? is there such a difference ?
Please discuss

perimbean

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm still waiting for the offical mkwii wheel to be out.

I've tried third-party wheel and the system detected it as a wheel as compared to 2nd player using wiimote+nunchuck combination.

My conclusion: The wiimote+nunchuck combination has better control as compared to wheel (maybe I'm a poor driver...)

grog.gif

perimbean

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
thebobevil said:
I hate the official Whiil ... I use the GC controller, the classic controller or the wiimote, on it's own, one-handed.

One-handed? You meant you played the game using one hand on the GC controller? How did you do that?

unsure.gif

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
i think he ment using the wiimote on its own with 1 hand...

i use the gc or classic controller more!! its far easier...

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
perimbean said:
thebobevil said:
I hate the official Whiil ... I use the GC controller, the classic controller or the wiimote, on it's own, one-handed.

One-handed? You meant you played the game using one hand on the GC controller? How did you do that?

unsure.gif

No, I meant using the Wiimote one-handed ... in what I like to call the Rollin' style ...

You hold the Wiimote in the left hand, in a position where your thumb will be over the '2' button, and your pinky finger is over the 'B' button.

Rotate your arm to steer ... the rest becomes obvious ...

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got my wheel for 5 euro in a discount.
Its the same size as the official wheel and you can also press B (also same as official wheel)
But its for introducing people to mk (like my mother and my sons freind etc, they love the wheel -.-)
Personaly i hate the wheel for serious times, give me the ninchuck and a wiimote and ill beat the experst ghosts ^^
Btw i did unlock 32 expert ghosts and i got a mario outfit for my mii, nice aint it ^^

rjvznl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
44854978-177x150-0-0_.jpg

this wheel owns you can also take it off to use like an official but on it stands it feels much better than in the air and its only 15
biggrin.gif

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
IMO, the official Mario Kart Wii Wheel is just nice to look at. Especially with the word "Wii" printed at the back with a blue circle around it. Otherwise, it's the same as any other wheel.

If something nice is what you're looking for, get a 320mm racing steering wheel with the word "MOMO" printed on it and fix your wiimote onto it. hehe..
biggrin.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I've tried 3 different, one black (looks like the one rjvznl posted tho black and lose), one similar to official but weights less (with only 2 linked plastic to the circle) and the official wii wheel (which has 3 linked plastic to the circle)

and I can't really say which is best, but I think I like the official cause it gives a bit more weight. The black one didn't have an opening so u could use the wiimote sensoring.

oh and another thing, I always play manual while my friends play always automatic. it's cheaty to play automatic cause you turn much easier than the manual. even if u were and expert to take turns in good ol double dash u suck in mk wii cause the automatic just is superior. (except u don't get the red boosts from the turning)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-