Hacking What are the absolute Dos and Don'ts to avoid getting a PSN account ban on a hacked Vita?

Morgluxia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wanting to hack my Vita but super nervous about getting a PSN ban after putting a ton of time and money into mine

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies are pretty much the exclusive thing, unless someone reports you for cheating.
Hell, you can even use Adrenaline to download PSP games from the PSN store and not have issues.
Dude how did you get adrenaline online as much as I tried... It just wouldn't let me I have a modded version of starwars battlefront 2 . That works on ppsspp with modded servers... It worked on Android ppsspp I did all the obvious stuff like settings ect.. Just wasn't happening for me... ( since then starwars battlefront 2 was on sale on steam for $3.50 and I've done all the HD texture mods and re skins so the storm troopers & tanks ect look realistic...).. But still might be a blast on Vita...

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude how did you get adrenaline online as much as I tried... It just wouldn't let me I have a modded version of starwars battlefront 2 . That works on ppsspp with modded servers... It worked on Android ppsspp I did all the obvious stuff like settings ect.. Just wasn't happening for me... ( since then starwars battlefront 2 was on sale on steam for $3.50 and I've done all the HD texture mods and re skins so the storm troopers & tanks ect look realistic...).. But still might be a blast on Vita...
Honestly, the biggest hurdle to getting Adrenaline online is your WPA encryption. I believe your encryption can't be higher than WPA-2, or it won't connect to your network. At least, that's how a physical PSP acts.
I wanna say I didn't hafta do anything, except make sure my Vita had its own Wi-Fi connection. When I get home, I figure it out exactly.
Do bear in mind, though, any PSP games installed from the PSN through Adrenaline will only appear in Adrenaline. It won't create a bubble for the Vita's main menu.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, the biggest hurdle to getting Adrenaline online is your WPA encryption. I believe your encryption can't be higher than WPA-2, or it won't connect to your network. At least, that's how a physical PSP acts.
I wanna say I didn't hafta do anything, except make sure my Vita had its own Wi-Fi connection. When I get home, I figure it out exactly.
Do bear in mind, though, any PSP games installed from the PSN through Adrenaline will only appear in Adrenaline. It won't create a bubble for the Vita's main menu.
I just wanna try a few games online not download any I have 100 on my Vita..

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I just wanna try a few games online not download any I have 100 on my Vita..
Theoretically, you should be fine then. I've used my PSP to play online games with my Vita back when I was still making cheats for PSP games.

EDIT: @SuperDan confirmed. Make sure your Vita is connected to the internet, open Adrenaline. You should be able to sign into PSN with no problem.

Last edited by eighthdayregret,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1