What are Pokemon cards worth?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Cash>>>Electronics any day.
With cash you can buy electronics, with electronics you have to wait for someone to offer you a good price before selling it. Time=Money

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have alot of the ones you listed
pretty much nothing of the newer stuff
after the jungle set, and v2 of the first set

and all the promo cards from the first movie
DeMoN said:
I have this old book that tells you the value of all the cards up to the Jungle set. It was horribly outdated even at the time, and the prices were ridiculously overvalued ($240 for 1st Edition Charizard). The funny thing is, now the book's prices are freakishly accurate as long as you divide everything by 10.
tongue.gif
I think I have the same book

does it have a couple pokemon cards on the front including pikachu and is the book yellow?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
GameSoul said:
I'll never understand cards. I mean, cards for the price of a brand new plasma TV? or a car?

Would you like a car, or this ultra-rare shiny Pikac-

Car please.
pikachu card please. i cant drive a car anyway
tongue.gif

AWSHIT I THINK MY BROTHER THREW AWAY ALL THOSE CARDS
i remember a shiny steelix.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
Just so you know those cards you listed alone are worth around 500-600 USD and those are just the ones you listed so shove the psp guy off
Even if that's the case, there's a better chance that Bigfoot will start raping the Loch Ness Monster with a UFO flying over their heads than me selling all of those cards for that much each. They've been so useless to me, and I guess I've accepted that I don't really care what I get for them, I just want them out of my apartment and I want some cash in my pocket. And another PSP would be good too, since mine's half-busted anyways.
tongue.gif

EDIT: And you're right PV, time is money. I don't have the time to sell all the individual cards, so maybe the kid I'm selling them to will.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones