Hacking What am i doing wrong? :(

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm... I totally forgot about the update method. Yes, you could. IMO, if you already have an emuNAND set up then it is nonsensical to not back it up. It takes much less time than dealing with formatting the emuNAND, updating it, and re-downloading eShop wares (if you had any).

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen posts about problems with exFAT. Have you tried FAT32?

A 64gb exFAT Sandisk should work with no problem. Mine works beautifully. The Gateway site actually says "games on the ExFAT filesystem load much faster than on FAT32, so we really recommend it."

Anyway, have you run the diagnostics on the Gateway? Hold L when launching the exploit if you don't know how to find the option. Run it and see what it says.

aznboy_jx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah... exFAT works perfectly for me.. the software acts very randomly and will only see it sometimes. its doing a lot better so thanks for all the helpful responses. I'm starting to thinks its more of an issue on the 2.4b from Gateway

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I saw tutorials where with super smash bros Rom you can update your emuNAND or its not possible?

yes it is possible, you just need a rom from your region, choose one with whatever firmware version you need from here http://3ds.essh.co/
then you just need to hold "Up" on your 3DS before and while you load the exploit from profile settings
make sure, you got wifi deactivated then start the game and it will prompt you for an update
well and yeah, make sure you actually have an emuNAND partition set up, if not, you will update your sysNAND

back to topic:
I use a 64gb micro SD card formatted to exFAT and haven't encountered any issues, I don't think it is a Gateway firmware issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)