Gaming What 3ds games are you hoping get made?

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to see a Pokemon R/S/E remake on the 3ds since it is the 3rd gen's turn to be remade. Majora's mask would be crazy awesome too and finally Metroid Prime Hunters 2 or something like that.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Final Fantasy VI/VII 3D
Banjo-Threeie
Elite Beat Agents 2 / Ouendan 3
Rhythm Heaven 2
Ace Attorney 5

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3rd Gen pokemon was easily the worst generation of pokemon, in my opinion. i think they should stop with the remakes, Gold and Silver were IMO the best generation, and Soul Silver and Heart Gold are IMO the best core Pokemon games so far (though i still haven't played black or white yet). Plus, if generation 3 gets remade, then that would mean that Red and Blue could be remade again, as their remakes were for the same system and have the same features as generation 3. And in reality, generation 3 isn't lacking all that much when you compare it with generation 4.

As for the question, I would love to see a Grand Theft Auto made for the 3DS.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
A new Megaman game. Legends 3 sounds nice but ehhhh I loved the Battle Network series a hell of a lot more. Something along those lines sounds good to me.

A new Pokemon game sounds nice also. I agree with duffmmann on pretty much all he/she said. Something like Pokemon Stadium would be pretty cool, imo.

Anything else... I'm just hoping to be surprised with new and unique games. I don't really want anymore Ports and remakes.

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duffmmann said:
3rd Gen pokemon was easily the worst generation of pokemon, in my opinion. i think they should stop with the remakes, Gold and Silver were IMO the best generation, and Soul Silver and Heart Gold are IMO the best core Pokemon games so far (though i still haven't played black or white yet). Plus, if generation 3 gets remade, then that would mean that Red and Blue could be remade again, as their remakes were for the same system and have the same features as generation 3. And in reality, generation 3 isn't lacking all that much when you compare it with generation 4.

As for the question, I would love to see a Grand Theft Auto made for the 3DS.
I liked 3rd gen way better than the ds games (not including HG/SS). Gen 4 and 5 are alright but not that great.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gyakuten Saiban 5/Ace Attorney 5
Persona 4 FES
Rhythm Heaven 2
Monster Hunter 3D
Elite Beat Agents 2
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 3
Ace Attorney Collection
Disgaea 2/3
Persona 5
Phantom Brave 3D (remake)
Phantom Brave 2
Chrono Trigger (remake, and a real one this time)

...OK, that's just my wishlist for games that need to be made, but still.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm just hoping Majora's Mask 3D gets made.

Other than that is just wishes that will most likely not happen.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Castlevania hands down. I just hope it plays in 2-D, and if they give the graphics a polygon treatment, I hope the detail is intact. Sprites would be great, but I feel like it would be hard to keep the game from looking like flat cutouts like Paper Mario.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
I'm just hoping Majora's Mask 3D gets made.

Other than that is just wishes that will most likely not happen.

While I agree Majora's Mask should definitely get made, especially since the engine is already made now, and to be able to see the Moon in 3D with how far away it is would be very fulfilling...

I'm interested in a brand new Zelda made for the 3DS. They could use the same engine as the OOT remake, they don't have to re-imagine the series time and time again, I mean don't get me wrong I love every look Zelda has had, but another new game made with the updated graphics of OOT 3D would be freaking amazing if you ask me.

In terms of a new Pokemon game. They don't have to make a new generation if you ask me, they've got plenty of pokemon and locations now. And a remake would be a waste. What they should do, is (and maybe this is something better reserved for the Wii U) create a Pokemon MMORPG. No more top down views, all the locations from the games, including some from the anime like The Orange Islands. It wouldn't neccesarily have to start with all regions, they could release expansions/DLC if they wanted, much like WOW. In fact, if handled properly, they could have a WOW killer. Battles would have to be changed somewhat though, you would have complete control of the pokemon when you fight, so you can dodge and everything, battle in real time. It could be very cool. They could have the Indigo League tournament held monthly, and have rare events where legendary pokemon appear, and only a few could catch it. There are so many possibilities with such a game.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Power Stone 2
smile.gif

VIIth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Right now, I can only think of three:

- Monster Hunter 3DS
- Global Defense Force 3DS (Hopefully a remake of the PS2 Version).
- Robot Alchemic Drive 3D (!!!)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I no longer hope for monster hunter... That image I bet was photoshopped.

I just hope for more MGS, pokemon, castlevania and more FPS on the 3DS.

I would be a miracle if there really were a monster hunter 3ds.

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a new Zelda game separate from Skyward Sword. I want a brand new Metroid game from Retro Studios, not Other M or traditional style - bring back the Metroid Prime-style FPS gameplay. And I'd like to see all 3 games of the Metroid Prime Trilogy ported over into 3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.