Misc WEP help please!!!!!!!!

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I accidentally reset my router and set it back up with the WEP security level. Well I don't remember having to do keys 1-4 last time, nor have I ever had to put that in when setting up my wifi on my DSi or computer. Is there anyway to set up my lynksys router without the keys but with the WEP password? OR is there anyway to set up the wifi connection with my DSi and put the keys in? I tried but it never connects and gives me an error. Can someone please help me? & I was joking about the whole crying part but I am pretty mad!
hate2.gif

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
ACWWFAN said:
Also is it even possible to connect to nintendo wifi when you have the security keys? Idk how to put them in...
1st thing, I hate your avatar
frown.gif

2 use a wireless game (mario kart for example) then goto wifi settings, then scan.... find your wireless network, enter WEP key.

Done!

Davess

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
The keys 1-4 are generated when you make a new pass phrase. No passphrase = no keys. You'll either need to remember what your passphrase was to keep the same keys or make a new passphrase and copy the new keys to your wii and/or ds. Make sure you have your router on mixed mode since the DS uses 802.11b, but the Wii uses b/g.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: