Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, I normally don't act like this, but I just have tolet this out of my system
smile.gif

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SCHOOL IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

Now that I made a fool of myself, let's discuss anything about snow.
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like snow except no fool around here seems to be able to drive in it if it is more that 20 mm deep making any car journey a pain.

Also regarding yellow snow, do not eat it unless hungry.

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will do
laugh.gif

There's about an inch right now, and it's coming down hard. How often do you get snow in your region of the UK? Because in Portland, Oregon, we only get it about once or twice a winter.

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yesterday wis our first snawfall, but it was a bastard cos it froze as soon as it hit the ground. It dinna even snaw for very long! My sidewalk wis cursed wit slippery ice and me had ta pick at the shite for hoors. And hoose is on the corner so dinna just have ta scrape front, had ta do tha whole side too.

And snaw wisna even good for makin balls, so dinna get snaw wars like wanted *tch*

So the snaw we has here is just good for one thing really. And that is just ta look at it and then curse tha shite before ya go peelin it off sidewalk.

Snaw, ya is utter shite for bein such a bastard isnt ya *ahahahaha*

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday, I woke up to find my car coated in an inch thick layer of ice. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except that my scraper was in my trunk, which I couldn't get to because it was frozen shut.

Needless to say, I was a little bit late to work yesterday. Plus, the snow makes everyone drive like 80 year olds on their way to church.

So yeah. Fuck the snow. There, I said it.

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^^^

Obviously, you don't live in a place that gets 1 snowfall per year.

I spent all day yesterday outside
ohmy.gif
. I built an 7 to 8 foot snowman (like 2.5 meters). It is huge! It was nearly impossible to lift the middle body of it onto the bottom part. It took 4 people.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Repost, try the search function. XD

And dont worry about the no school thing, dont you have to make up days missed due to snow past, like, 2 days?

I know that my fiancee's sister has already missed quite a bit of school (Seattle, WA) so they lost one of their week-long breaks as to not stretch school out a week past their "last day".

But what do I know, I live in Phoenix, AZ
sleep.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I live in the Chihuahua Desert, and we actually got an inch of snow here. According to some of locals that have been around longer, it hasn't snowed that much here since sometime in the 70s.

School was still going, so I still had to show up for work, but a lot of students didn't show up.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I live in the Chihuahua Desert, and we actually got an inch of snow here. According to some of locals that have been around longer, it hasn't snowed that much here since sometime in the 70s.

School was still going, so I still had to show up for work, but a lot of students didn't show up.
We're so close, yet so far. Arent you on a higher elevation than the Sonoran desert over here? Ahh, sky islands
wub.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States

We're so close, yet so far. Arent you on a higher elevation than the Sonoran desert over here? Ahh, sky islands
wub.gif
Never heard of the Sonoran until now. I've probably passed through it on the way to Vegas though.

Edit: According to some website, my town's elevation is 2582 feet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.