Hacking Well, I finally bit the bullet...

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been a bit paranoid about using my EZFlash-Vi on my 3DS for quite some time now. Being an ambassador I didn't want to risk losing that status or risking losing my console altogether.

I've kept my EZF-Vi up-to-date, using my mother's DSLite to update it, thinking that someday I'd get a DSiXL again and use it on that. Considering my current income (nothing) and my wife's income (not much), and the fact that we have two kids to take care of, my priorities needed to be elseware.

Well, after a few attempts at educating myself on the matter, psyching myself out of the scares, and finally finding a patched working copy of Kirby Mass Attack, I bit the bullet to test the Kirby Rom. I've got the NES VC games, and I'm sure a firmware update won't be needed to get the GBA ones. I've got nothing to fear until the next FW release, right? And even then it could be much less scary than I'm making it out to be.

I'm happy to have all my games again, that's for sure. Good trade off.
happy.gif
I love my EZFlash-Vi.

(I feel like I've crossed over to the Dark Side, but there's this familiar light I've been missing for months now.
happy.gif
)

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes...yes...the force is strong in this one!

A powerful Sith you shall make MarcusRaven!

I shall call you Darth Necrar.

No but seriously...welcome to the club. Enjoy your stay. Flashcarts rule m'rite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up