Welcome to our new Chief Editor...

news.jpg

Several weeks ago, our dear Chief Editor T-hug decided to resume a normal life and step down from his position. After several months nanoseconds of intense discussions and not one but many (zero, to be precise) board meetings to discuss who should be the next Chief Editor, we are proud to announce that Chary is taking over the position and is now our new Chief Editor.

I know this comes as a big surprise but I am sure over time you will learn to get used to it :ha: On a slightly more serious note, I think we all appreciate how meaningful an impact Chary has made on our site over the years and we hope she will continue doing great things under her new position. A new era is starting on GBAtemp, surely one of the greatest we'll ever know! ~ Costelllo

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Congratulations @Chary!

I'm certain this means a lot for you and I hope this means a better new GBATemp era (not saying that the prior one was bad at all), instead that with a woman "in charge" many things are to be seen diferently and that means for sure a very good new point of view.

2021 here we go!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks