Hacking Weird ? regarding SSB:Melee (kind of wii related)

HipN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I want to create a multi game disk (I don't know how yet, still searching for a tut or a how-to) and I was wondering if there is a patch for the SSB: Melee iso that unlocks all characters and stuff, because I do not own a memory card, and don't plan on getting one since they cist arund $30-40.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I want to create a multi game disk (I don't know how yet, still searching for a tut or a how-to) and I was wondering if there is a patch for the SSB: Melee iso that unlocks all characters and stuff, because I do not own a memory card, and don't plan on getting one since they cist arund $30-40.

Just get one of those cheapo MadCatz or Datel cards -- they're like $10.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Some of the malls in the nearby (400-500 miles x_x) large cities have game stores that sell used memories cards cheap. I got a 64Mb for $5. So check your local mall (if you have one). There are some other stores that might do the same (game rental places for example).

HipN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks a lot everyone!!

I may pick up a cheap mad-catz card, but I heard bad things about them, but $5-10 can't hurt.

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
ok this is off topic but samutz i like ur avatar
smile.gif

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
here at my gamestation. theyve had this offer since like the beginning of time. if you buy anything for the gamecube you get a memorycard free. even if you buy a memorycard. there cheap ones but great for free and ive never had a problem wth any of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld