Hacking Weird Problem with R4 3ds card

chaitu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys

I bought a r4i rts 3ds card few days ago. it have "Revolution for Ds" and "www.r4ids.cn" written on it.
problem 1:
i used to have a same card before but i locked it by updating my 3ds. So i bought a new r4 card and "3ds Xl". When i try to load games(with existing save) with it it works fine but i cannot able to save the game again, either it stucks while saving or shows an error message.

problem 2:
my r4 card won't play roms without .sav file. i downloaded a fresh super Mario bros rom and tried to play but it shows me "processing,don't turn off" message and that's it, it won't load the game. but when add my existing .sav file it loads the game but cannot able to save the game again (problem 1).

i am using the latest firmware from the website. wood 1.60 and tried with 1.59,1.58,1.57 same issue.
does anyone know why is this happening ?

Thanks
teja

chaitu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried with 3 different micro sd's same issue. i just bought one of them today. they are 8gb cards
what do you mean by read only ? is there a way to check it whether my cards are read only and change it .

thanks
teja

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with 3 different micro sd's same issue. i just bought one of them today. they are 8gb cards
what do you mean by read only ? is there a way to check it whether my cards are read only and change it .

thanks
teja

There's a physical "read only" switch on every MicroSD Card. Having it in one position allows you to write to the card while moving it to the other position restricts writing to the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo