Hacking Weird issue with Cfg loader

Bigbones87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fellas. Having a really weird issue, and if have no clue what the deal is. So, I have Cfg setup on my USB hdd, and the wad installed. If I click it, it works fine and starts Cfg. Now, my roommate installed a wad, and his will only load Cfg off the sd card, not his USB hdd. If he takes my USB hdd and put it on his, his wad will start Cfg. Takes my hdd off, and uses his....crashes back to wii menu. Put Sd card back in, loads Cfg. What could the issue be?

rgjr77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He needs the cfg folder to be in the apps folder on the usb. Just copy his apps folder from the sd card onto his hard drive and you should be able to load it.

Bigbones87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has the Cfg folder in his apps. And he alsod has the Cfg folder that goes on the root of the USB. Like I said, he can load it fine from his wad, off my hdd....but not his. He even deleted his folders from his hdd, copied my folders from mine onto his hdd, and it still doesn't load....which seems impossible because obviously my setup and file structure are perfect, as they work fine off my hdd for my wii and his.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Check this page it has a lot of info about the options of cfg usb loader: http://gwht.wikidot.com/configurable-options

About your problem add this line on config.txt (this file is inside the cfg usb loader);

"device=sdhc" - Without the quotes.

Also, note that the "device" option can also appear in settings.cfg, which has the highest priority. Look there first if the setting in config.txt isn't working for you

Reactions: Bigbones87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work