I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
So the problems started about 3 weeks ago. We had 2mb net and we upgraded to 8mb. At first it was awesome and then BAM! and it just started sucking, very bad. Even the 2mb was better. So, sometimes when doing pingtest, sometimes it gives me a F, packet loss from 20% to 60% and anything in between. Wired connection ofc. Its very annoying. Its impossible to listen a song in Youtube without having it lag. Gotta wait for 5-10 mins for it to work properly. Is there anything I could do? Using router TP-Link WR340G. Speedtest does give 5-7mb always, I tested it on my Wii and first time it went something like 0.8 or 0.6 mb.. Wii is using Wireless internet. Only users on the internet in our house is me on my laptop and sometimes my mom using my dads computer.

Once again, I beg for your help. This is really frustrating.. Can I do Anything about this? Just ask me for information and I will try my best to provide it.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Need to call your provider and ask them. I have had to have the cable company out to fix my lines and outside equipment few times over the years. I've had my inside modem replaced/upgraded to new one.

Theraima

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Also, I forgot to say that in my dads room, where the modem is (the modem is connected to the router in the living room and the router is wired to my laptop) everything seems to be working just fine.

Theraima

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
This is just .... too weird ON WIRED CONNECTION WTF.

Also, tagzard whats that supposed to mean?

Edit : Did ping on google in CMD, got 25% loss and 50% loss.

Edit 2 : Today its just Super bad. Nothing seems to be working, have to wait for pages to load 5 minutes, youtube even short videos 10 mins. Did pingtest, it showed 49% packet loss, 189 ping and 251 jitter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh sorry about that