Weird "GLITCH"?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by #3dBRAT, Sep 25, 2014.

1. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    I think I found something weird I don't know what to think of this so I will tell you
    Things you will need
    A action replay for the ds (the one you take out and put the game cart in!)
    A 3ds/Xl/2ds
    First put the ar in the system
    Second turn the system on and look at the game card reader it says something like action replay nds
    it will load the action replay but it will say an error has a happened
    So my question is can this work as a exploit?

2. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    That's not an exploit, that's a really really really really old and un-updated Action Replay that's been blocked by the 3DS.

Newer ARs have updated so they show up like a legit DS game, all flash carts have to do that in order to boot in DS mode.

gamesquest1 likes this.
  3. Jackall4BDN

Jackall4BDN Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares

Nov 8, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Within your Mind
    Don´t wanna be an ass, but i kinda get tired of new "My Thumb started bleeding while messing with my console, can this be used as an exploit?"-threads every few days on the 3ds- and wiiu-topics. I don´t quite know what to do about it, but i would love to see them vanishing because the actual interesting and "probably-exploitable" found vulnerabilities in the systems can be counted on one hand and grew from people who actually know what can be considered exploitable and what can´t. Instead newer threads keep popping up and asking about error-messages? srsly

Edgarska, gamesquest1 and cearp like this.
  4. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Who started this trend of "my game froze/crashed/reset did i find an exploit" topics? Please moderators, make it stop! :cry:

Edgarska and gamesquest1 like this.
  5. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    i was going to make some jokes but yeah that's good enough :) haha

boobmaster likes this.