Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thumb_untitled_b.jpg

QUOTE said:
I just had this dropped into my inbox. I don’t know what it’s about, but I know what series it’s related to.

Nintendo related or not…we’ll have to wait to find out. I’ll be sure to update this post if its not Nintendo-related, or make a new post if it is!

News Source: GoNintendo

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Off topic: Is it me or is most of the news coming from Gonintendo lately? I love RMC for all the hard work he does.

On topic:
I never really covered atlus so I wouldn't know what series it is. Im sure someone here will know.

monkeyboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Off topic: Is it me or is most of the news coming from Gonintendo lately? I love RMC for all the hard work he does.

On topic:
I never really covered atlus so I wouldn't know what series it is. Im sure someone here will know.

Shin Megami Tensei, says it on the picture. Unless you meant which series in Shin Megami Tensei, then I don't know either.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkeyboi said:
dinofan01 said:

On topic:

Shin Megami Tensei, says it on the picture.
lol. I didnt even see that. I was too busy looking at the shadow of the miniature marshmallow man.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demitrius said:
It's Raidou Kuzunoha 2 for PS2...
Yep, looks like its Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raid? Tai Abaddon ?. Though I don't understand why it was sent to the guys inbox. Either because he signed up for the newsletter or maybe they are porting it to the Wii instead of the PS2...I don't know. =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol